Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

What I got is Westeros is the size of Vermont and Gendry can pretty much outrun a horse.

Gendry ran to the Wall, they sent a raven, and Dani flew up with three dragons...in the time it takes water to freeze solid enough to walk on.

Gendry is fast.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the sisters may be plotting together against LF by pretending to hate each other. Still no reason at all for such a reckless attempt to catch a walker, so that Cersei might be impressed???

Out of all the chaos in the episode the one point that was interesting to me is that Littlefinger suggested Brienne be used as a buffer between the two sisters and then Sansa sends Brienne away immediately. I took that to mean that Sansa doesn't trust Littlefinger and this is all a big trap the two girls are playing on him.

Yes, it was a reckless and stupid plan as Tormund noted early in the episode. Also, it was Tyrion's idea for him to get a wight leading to his long list of terrible ideas this year that is completely against his character. People complaining about how fast the Raven was are right, but keep in mind that Jon and his posse stood on that ice overnight (it takes a while for broken ice to refreeze) and the show did a bad job of making that clear. Still a fast Raven though.

At least now Dany knows where the true danger lies and they have a wight, but I was disappointed with last nights episode besides the Arya and Sansa story line.

I feel like they knew they (show writers) wanted the Night King to kill/raise a dragon and then had to work towards that outcome. The mission felt a little contrived and ridiculous.

This seems to finally kill the Tyrion is a Targ theory. They no longer need a third dragon rider.

Yeah. It's sad to say because that theory had a lot going for it.

Gendry ran to the Wall, they sent a raven, and Dani flew up with three dragons...in the time it takes water to freeze solid enough to walk on.

Gendry is fast.

We have no idea how close they were to the wall and again they were at least on that ice for 12 hours or so as they just stood there overnight at least into the next morning. The show did a horrible job at showing that.

I feel like they knew they (show writers) wanted the Night King to kill/raise a dragon and then had to work towards that outcome. The mission felt a little contrived and ridiculous.

This seems to finally kill the Tyrion is a Targ theory. They no longer need a third dragon rider.

Not necessarily. Tyrion doesn't need to ride a dragon, and probably, if given the choice, wouldn't want to ride one.

Anybody else crying when the thing happened with Dany's dragon......

I was flat out balling

Not really. I was more upset about Wilson floating away in Cast Away. Probably because she still has two dragons left and that particular dragon was named after her moronic brother who Khal Drogo killed in season 1.

Anybody else crying when the thing happened with Dany's dragon......

I was flat out balling

wussy.

My co worker might have been so you probably are not alone.

Bran can warg into the ice dragon ... He was promised he would fly one day.

But I think Tyrion is still half targarian.

interesting notions, but ..... I don't buy either (anymore)

why did Arya give the knife to Sansa after she scared her shitless?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

A couple of things...

Why was it that only a single wight survived? Will this be another part of the trap that the Night King set?

With everything that transpired in last night's episode... is it still really that important to convince Cersei that the White Walkers exist? What can she bring to the table to help? Most of her army is ash.

While loading up the guys, all the dragon had to do was turn it's head and cook those creeps. It was frustrating to watch.

The misuse of the dragons has been the single most infuriating part of the show for me. Imagine a war in which you had the only aircraft in the skies, the enemy is almost always out in the open field in large groups, and their antiaircraft system was usually just one guy chucking spears.

The misuse of the dragons has been the single most infuriating part of the show for me. Imagine a war in which you had the only aircraft in the skies, the enemy is almost always out in the open field in large groups, and their antiaircraft system was usually just one guy chucking spears.

My thoughts exactly. I wanted her to BBQ all of the undead army before even landing to rescue the guys.

Can he warg into the Night King and kill him(self)?

As Shady noted, the Night King has been able to shake Bran out of the Ravens when he was tracking them, I'm pretty sure it'll take Bran learning how to better control his gifts before he can warg into the Ice Dragon (if he even does - I'm just spitballing). But that would be an efficient way to get rid of the Night King!

Also, WTF didn't they take a clue from the Hound and keep smashing all the ice around their little island? Would have given them enough time to make the whole lightspeed raven scenario at least plausible.

That was my thought as well. Just keep smashing/melting the ice around the island.

Also, the allusion to the Fist of the First Men was obvious, right? Does this mean that history is merely repeating itself and that the stories Nan told Bran and Jon were really about them? (that's my WAY out there speculation for the day)