LB Gerald Hodges visiting-Edit: SIGNED!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. time to get rid of the riff raff.

Interested to hear what you think Yolo, seems like youre one of the few who has their head screwed on straight here, how do you feel about keeping Sammy on board?

Interested to hear what you think Yolo, seems like youre one of the few who has their head screwed on straight here, how do you feel about keeping Sammy on board?

i love.him. and would roll the brinks truck up to his doorstep so he wouldn't need to walk too far to collect his cash

But, I'm a fan and not a NFL exec. I realize there are a lot of things at play I'm not "privy" to and just ultimately want the team to win.

Looks like he will sign today!!! Coming back for a second visit as we speak.

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: LB Gerald Hodges is on his way back to Buffalo now.

@Mikerodak

Bills coach Sean McDermott says free-agent LB Gerald Hodges is "on his way back to Buffalo" and there is a "good chance" he signs with Bills. Hodges visited the Bills earlier this week and also made a trip to meet with the Giants. If signed, Hodges will be added to a competition at outside linebacker.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i love.him. and would roll the brinks truck up to his doorstep so he wouldn't need to walk too far to collect his cash

But, I'm a fan and not a NFL exec. I realize there are a lot of things at play I'm not "privy" to and just ultimately want the team to win.

Right there with ya brotha. Don't understand the hatred here for him. Hoping we do back that brinks up for him lol. When healthy theres very few better