DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The historical context of...invading Georgia?  As opposed to trolling Facebook?

And the Obama administration had business interest directly tied to these moves? Please 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Quoted so those who have you blocked can enjoy the surreality.

The !@#$ does this even mean?  :wacko:

It's ok, you make mistakes also. 

So you are really just criticizing yourself 

Flynn was trying to make a deal for himself with Russia. Gees, he couldn't have been alone. 

On 12/5/2017 at 6:32 PM, row_33 said:

Did Mueller subpoena Trump’s banking records or didn’t he?

this is becoming Keystone Cops but way funnier.

No.

But for a few minutes there, the Left was trying to push it..................just another day with the American 'media'

Bloomberg: Remember ouryuuuge Trump scoop yesterday? Well …

On 12/3/2017 at 6:26 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Long read warning!

Something interesting I found in relation to some of my earlier Flynn speculations:

Who is David Cattler and why is that relevant to Flynn's plea? 

To recap: Flynn brought counter intel spooks into the NSC (more than Cattler, look into the rest of his NSC staff picks. Nearly all of them are career spooks outside of the ones who are/were known media personalities), got them TS/SCI clearances which they retained after Flynn's resignation in order to assist the administration in tracking down the leaks coming from within the USIC. 

Flynn set 'em all up. It's amazing to keep seeing this get confirmed...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363666-gop-lawmakers-cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi

"DeSantis said the person he spoke with said a senior FBI executive made an inappropriate comment suggesting the bureau had a personal motive in investigating Flynn and ruining his career."

Flynn goaded them into this. It's so clear in hindsight. Why else would he do the about-face on the 9th and 10th in the Washington Post? Again, he already knew the FBI knew he was lying and he knew someone had already leaked TS/SCI intel about that call to the Washington Post.

As former DIA chief, Flynn was already a target long before he took the job. He then saw an opportunity to make himself a too-juicy-to-resist target -  knowing it would cost him his career, possibly jail, and his reputation. But it would also assure his leak killers would disappear back into the system with their new TS/SCI clearances to hunt leakers. Trump can pardon him, sure, but the charges will stand forever. Still, he fell on the sword to protect what this country is supposed to stand for. That's a goddamn man right there. 

I can't wait for this thing to go off. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2017 at 2:28 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It's been discussed. It was an egregious error that cost some people money when the DOW tanked on the news. 

the investigators are the criminals committing collusion

5 million dollars plus spent because the democratic party and the deep state are mad they lost the

election. 

All this stuff is hilarious, and timed perfectly to detract attention from woman abusing hollywood

lefties caught with their pants down headlines.

This is the craziest stuff i have seen my whole lifetime...

hollywood is burning, illegal immigrants are trampling all over the country,

the three letter branches of the US government are desperate to kill the constitution,

terrorism running rampant, pedos, woman abusers, and THIS is what our government is fixated on.

Edited by Albwan

10 minutes ago, Albwan said:

the investigators are the criminals committing collusion

5 million dollars plus spent because the democratic party and the deep state are mad they lost the

election. 

All this stuff is hilarious, and timed perfectly to detract attention from woman abusing hollywood

lefties caught with their pants down headlines.

This is the craziest stuff i have seen my whole lifetime...

hollywood is burning, illegal immigrants are trampling all over the country,

the three letter branches of the US government are desperate to kill the constitution,

terrorism running rampant, pedos, woman abusers, and THIS is what our government is fixated on.

The bigot who won the presidency is also a criminal. Don't complain when law breakers get investigated. Trump shouldn't have had anything to do with the Russians, he shouldn't have obstructed justice and or worked with the totally corrupted Flynn. 

I see you don't like illegal immigrants. You think they broke the law and should be deported. Well, if the President broke the law he should pay too. 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The bigot who won the presidency is also a criminal. Don't complain when law breakers get investigated. Trump shouldn't have had anything to do with the Russians, he shouldn't have obstructed justice and or worked with the totally corrupted Flynn. 

I see you don't like illegal immigrants. You think they broke the law and should be deported. Well, if the President broke the law he should pay too. 

Democrats call them undocumented to sidestep the word illegal first of all. Second of all, there is not one stitch of evidence 

the president did anything illegal, this investigation is clearly a witch hunt, it's all over the place and is fouled with the stench

of investigators who clearly have it in for the guy. Third, the only bigots I see are Maxine Waters and Al Green.

The history of the democrats calling Trump racist stems from him saying he wants to build a wall to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants, and

because he wants the country to be careful when it comes to muslims entering the country (which is not a race). Neither of these is racism.

Before he ran for the presidency no one called Donald Trump a racist. If anyone is a bigot, it's the democratic party, who's big idea is to keep

handing welfare out to keep their voters at poverty level is a form of slavery. Should check your history, during the civil war the republican

party was against slavery while guess what,  the democrats wanted it.

In my opinion, saying that russia is responsible for hillary  losing the election sounds a lot like hillary and one of her 27 other

reasons why she claims she lost, how about because she was a horrible candidate mired in known criminal activities and suspected

of a mountain of other criminal activity. Democrats clearly sound like sore losers.

In the end. she lost because American voters had had enough and voted, to say russia was responsible

insults every single voter who said NO to hillary clinton.

45 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Democrats call them undocumented to sidestep the word illegal first of all. Second of all, there is not one stitch of evidence 

the president did anything illegal, this investigation is clearly a witch hunt, it's all over the place and is fouled with the stench

of investigators who clearly have it in for the guy. Third, the only bigots I see are Maxine Waters and Al Green.

The history of the democrats calling Trump racist stems from him saying he wants to build a wall to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants, and

because he wants the country to be careful when it comes to muslims entering the country (which is not a race). Neither of these is racism.

Before he ran for the presidency no one called Donald Trump a racist. If anyone is a bigot, it's the democratic party, who's big idea is to keep

handing welfare out to keep their voters at poverty level is a form of slavery. Should check your history, during the civil war the republican

party was against slavery while guess what,  the democrats wanted it.

In my opinion, saying that russia is responsible for hillary  losing the election sounds a lot like hillary and one of her 27 other

reasons why she claims she lost, how about because she was a horrible candidate mired in known criminal activities and suspected

of a mountain of other criminal activity. Democrats clearly sound like sore losers.

In the end. she lost because American voters had had enough and voted, to say russia was responsible

insults every single voter who said NO to hillary clinton.

Oh no, he is illegal. He totally obstructed justice to cover over crimes by Flynn. Illegal. Crimes by Flynn were probably done with Trump's blessing, but that's another story. You parroting Trump's lame excuses just show how ignorant you are