DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Have you seen the gutting out of the State Department? 

:lol:

Please explain to me exactly which positions that were cut, what they're duties were and you consider the positions vital.

Or admit that you're simply regurgitating talking points you don't understand. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Please explain to me exactly which positions that were cut, what they're duties were and you consider the positions vital.

Or admit that you're simply regurgitating talking points you don't understand. 

Love you! Thanks for the soft ball question. I will only pass along Tillerson's own goal of cutting the department by 30%. Is that enough? 

Or should we start to ponder why he would do that? Cough, cough, Putin wills it...Putin thinks State meddles in places it shouldn't with that darn pro-democracy nonsense 

Chomsky... apparently found something in linguistics, but it's very controversial to this day

he has zero right to comment on anything outside of his very narrow academic specialty, and proves it with each statement he makes

meanwhile he has banked millions playing his followers for total fools and suckers

we hope to live in a society where the majority at the ballot box (by the specific rules) takes over in peaceful transformation

and the minority view gets a peaceful right to protest and change injustice over time through this process

sometimes it doesn't go the way one wants it to

then liberals cry like little babies until the pendulum naturally swings their way again

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Sting is British, I don't think he cares.

great drumming, the overdubs were a great enhancement over the talent on display

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Love you! Thanks for the soft ball question. I will only pass along Tillerson's own goal of cutting the department by 30%. Is that enough? 

Only you could describe the question as a softball, thank me for it, then go on to NOT answer it. 

But thanks for proving you actually don't know what you're talking about, you're merely regurgitating headlines you think you understand.

Only you could describe the question as a softball, thank me for it, then go on to NOT answer it. 

But thanks for proving you actually don't know what you're talking about, you're merely regurgitating headlines you think you understand.

Lol, oh, I answered it. In a way that showed I was quoting the actual source, not a headline. 

S0....Your insult was blown up, and I proved the point. 

You suck. 

Tibs 2 

DR 0 

And: :lol: @ you 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not called The Gatorman Fallacy for nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, oh, I answered it. In a way that showed I was quoting the actual source, not a headline. 

S0....Your insult was blown up, and I proved the point. 

You suck. 

Tibs 2 

DR 0 

And: :lol: @ you 

You didn't answer it all. The question I asked was for you to specifically tell us which positions are being cut, what their duties are, and why you think they're crucial. 

You instead regurgitated a headline. 

You're bad at this.

You didn't answer it all. The question I asked was for you to specifically tell us which positions are being cut, what their duties are, and why you think they're crucial. 

You instead regurgitated a headline. 

You're bad at this.

You know...it just occurred to me that, as stupid and incohate as Tiberius is, we just might be being trolled by Donald Trump here...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

You know...it just occurred to me that, as stupid and incohate as Tiberius is, we just might be being trolled by Donald Trump here...

I gave him a lay up too. I was half awake when I phrased the original question, it was written like tibs wrote it, and instead of (rightfully) making fun of me, he answers a different question while claiming victory. 

He might be Drumph!