DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I gave him a lay up too. I was half awake when I phrased the original question, it was written like tibs wrote it, and instead of (rightfully) making fun of me, he answers a different question while claiming victory. 

He might be Drumph! 

Well, that's two allegations that he's Trump, so it must be true.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Trump.  You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, that's two allegations that he's Trump, so it must be true.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Trump.  You're an idiot.

Thanks for attacking everyone that attacks me. I know you pretend to be against me, but attacking those that point out how corrupt I am helps me cloud the issue. You are the best, even if you are a completely empty vessel that craves the support of people like DR. Keep up the bad work! 

--The Donald

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

It's been said by others here quite often, but still it rings true.  You're an idiot.  

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What does that make you? I'm confident I have the edge over your stupid ass. 

Wait, what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I won't be disappointed, this presidency is sinking in spite of this treason which will probably be proven. Your lame excuses not withstanding 

You don't care that this campaign was conspiring with a murderous thug to shape our foreign policy? Have you seen the gutting out of the State Department? 

I'm not an idealist. I'm a realist

This happens all the time. It's just ppl hate trump, so we are playing the gotchagame with the fbi and CNN

It's irrelevant anyway. Dems don't control congress and he will pardon everyone and claim he had no knowledge

Drip drip drip!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-russia-sanctions-ripped-up-whistleblower.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts, according to an account by a whistle-blower made public on Wednesday.

Mr. Flynn believed that ending the sanctions could allow a business project he had once participated in to move forward, according to the whistle-blower. The account is the strongest evidence to date that the Trump administration wanted to end the sanctions immediately, and suggests that Mr. Flynn had a possible economic incentive for the United States to forge a closer relationship with Russia.

Mr. Flynn had worked on a business venture to partner with Russia to build nuclear power plants in the Middle East until June 2016, but remained close with the people involved afterward. On Inauguration Day, according to the whistle-blower, Mr. Flynn texted the former business associate to say that the project was “good to go.”

-------

Gosh, who else had business interests in Russia? 

Edited by Tiberius

Gee, I remember in 2009 when economic sanctions against Russia were going to be "ripped up" as one of the first acts of the Obama administration.  

The turnabout by Democrats on the subject of Russia is unsurprising...the complete mindlessness of it is hilarious.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Gee, I remember in 2009 when economic sanctions against Russia were going to be "ripped up" as one of the first acts of the Obama administration.  

The turnabout by Democrats on the subject of Russia is unsurprising...the complete mindlessness of it is hilarious.

You're being mindless of historical context.

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You ain't lying. 

This is the third or fourth "clear proof of collusion and election rigging!" that's been offered which happened after the election. 

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

You're being mindless of historical context.

The article is being mindless of historical context. When did the texts "allegedly" get sent? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because relying on unnamed sources citing unnamed methods has worked so well for the folks pushing this narrative. :lol:

Ya, where has this investigation gotten at all?? Lol! They got them 

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Whatever. You'll just say anything 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You ain't lying. 

This is the third or fourth "clear proof of collusion and election rigging!" that's been offered which happened after the election. 

The article is being mindless of historical context. When did the texts "allegedly" get sent? 

This wasn't about rigging the election. What are you even talking about? Just trying to muddy the water

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

They have? What evidence of collusion has been presented to the people? 

Anything? 

Crickets.

Lots. We have been over this. Emails, meetings and indictments 

get your head out of your butt 

and this latest thing goes way beyond collusion