DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

16 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Things are escalating. 

A US attorney’s review into the origins of the Russia investigation is going “full throttle” and adding top prosecutors who are breaking down individual aspects of the case, including the prosecution of former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a report on Monday.

Jeff Jensen, the US attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, who reviewed the Flynn case for the Justice Department, and interim US Attorney for the District of Columbia Timothy Shea are assisting the probe being headed up by US Attorney for Connecticut John Durham.

“They farmed the investigation out because it is too much for Durham and he didn’t want to be distracted,” Fox News reported, citing a source. “He’s going full throttle, and they’re looking at everything.”

Rest of article at link below. 

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/us-attorney-going-full-throttle-with-review-of-russia-probe/

LOL Beardy McGee going full throttle.  Someone's lawn is going to have deep donuts on it which is what happens at full throttle while going in circles.

Just now, PelotonBillsFan said:

Not so fast...

Many people thought he'd set a hearing, at least based on what he did with the Ted Stevens case.

He's been played for a fool by the prosecutors. How angry is he? I guess we shall see. He did let this drag on for over a year for a plea deal sentencing. At some point he must have reasoned something hinkey was going on. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

:blink:

So, he's looking for an appellate smack-down? Or, is he hoping some of the #resistance folks do something stupid? Or, do the  #resistance folks have something on Sullivan? Or... I got nuthin'...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, he's looking for an appellate smack-down? Or, is he hoping some of the #resistance folks do something stupid? Or, do the  #resistance folks have something on Sullivan? Or... I got nuthin'...

They’ve been making the rules up as the go along up to this point; why would they stop now? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

They’ve been making the rules up as the go along up to this point; why would they stop now? 

I've been reading people FAR smarter than I am saying Sullivan is a Federal judge and can do what he likes, but he will be smacked around by a higher court, and they will rocket docket the appeal to overturn in weeks or months (not years).  Some have said Sullivan has shown animosity towards Flynn (not sure about that with this drag-on), some have said he hates Powell (that seems evident), some are wondering exactly WTF is going on here, and speculating a higher objective. ?‍♂️ I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet, and even I can see this is odd, odd, odd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some have said Sullivan has shown animosity towards Flynn (not sure about that with this drag-on)

some have said he hates Powell (that seems evident)

some are wondering exactly WTF is going on here, and speculating a higher objective

Some said this some said that - problem is those "somes" are Dan Bonginos and Techo Fogs.  Two thousand former justice department officials have put their names out there and asked for Barr's resignation.

One of those groups has a bit more dignity.

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Some said this some said that - problem is those "somes" are Dan Bonginos and Techo Fogs.  Two thousand former justice department officials have put their names out there and asked for Barr's resignation.

One of those groups has a bit more dignity.

Someone has chosen to remain willfully ignorant. Jesus. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Curious.

Did anyone actually tell Sullivan that they wanted to file amicus briefs?

Or did Sullivan invite people to come forward if they’ve got something to say?

His Order is confusing because it says amicus briefs may be filed, but then he goes on to limit who and why anyone would be allowed to file the brief. It doesn’t make sense.  If he doesn’t like what Barr did, he can sentence Flynn even though the prosecution has dropped out. The guilty plea is still there. It didn’t go away yet, not until Sullivan says so. What the heck does he need amicus filings for? Hasn’t he ever presided over a criminal case before?

• Like (+1) 1