DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ugh, for real?  That's disappointing.  I really don't want to talk in an echo chamber, and I hoped he was a thinking lefty.

Disappointing ain't the word. :lol:

If you want to discuss issues with a more thoughtful, leftist/democrat around here I would suggest (sorry for any misspellings) Doc Brown, GoBills808, Cugalabanza, and TPS. All are at least left-leaning, not all are partisans. They all bring a respectable degree of thoughtfulness to their arguments, without the screaming hissy fits that too often accompany these kind of discussions. Each has at least given me pause to reconsider something at one time or another.

And don't be fooled into thinking that all of us taking a conservative position in any given argument are all in lock-step agreement on everything else. Far from it. While we may all feel strongly about preserving the second amendment, we vary greatly on other topics. If you stick around, you'll begin to see how we all tend to lean differently depending on the issue at hand.

52 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ugh, for real?  That's disappointing.  I really don't want to talk in an echo chamber, and I hoped he was a thinking lefty.

What does that conversation mean to you? I was just asking a question yet you seem to have a strong yet unstated opinion on it. Since you asked me, I ask you

Let's talk a bit about the Gates guilty plea today and how it shows us where Mueller is really going... Hint, it's not Trump. 

DWvKxIcVoAEng1H.jpg

Here's the filing: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4386213/2-23-18-Gates-Information.pdf

Gates's plea deal means now, officially, it's game over for Manafort and Podesta. Manafort and Gates's indictments are all about money laundering and illegal lobbying - none of which has any connection to the Trump campaign or Russian collusion on Trump's side. This remains an undeniable fact that many suffering from TDS refuse to acknowledge.  

These indictments are also, clearly, about the Manafort/Gates's connection to Podesta and the Clintons - and seem to show, yet again, that Mueller is NOT investigating what the left assumes he's investigating. His probe so far has turned up nothing about collusion, but EVERYTHING about Fusion GPS and the Podesta Group's connections to the Russian Collusion narrative. This started off as speculation over a year ago... but now we're into the realm of being able to prove it definitively. 

Slowly the dots between indictments are connecting. For example, take the Zwaan indictment from a few days ago. There's NO WAY Mueller or his team would have missed the links between Skadden (Craig and Sloan), the Manafort/Gates Yanukovych work, and the Clintons. I say this because if I found them, then I'm positive Mueller and his team have too. The fact Mueller is indicting Papadapolous and Zwaan is an indication he is focused on the weak links in the Podesta Group/Fusion GPS chain. Both are young men who will sing like birds with the right pressure applied. Add to that the Gates plea today is the first "conspiracy" guilty plea we've had and remember what I said the other day about how you "flip" a witness - you don't let them plead to lesser charges until after they've served their purpose.

Gates is going to spill everything - not just about Manafort, but also about Podesta and the Podesta Group's involvement in the campaign.  

The reality that's becoming more and more apparent by the hour is that Manafort and Papadapolous were plants, sent in by Podesta and the DNC to spy and implicate Trump's campaign should the need arise. This is clear from not only these indictments, but also the stuff we covered previously about Pap wearing a wire while being ordered to stay away from Trump and his team. 

Tony is next "man" up. We haven't seen or heard from him since he shuttered his lobbying group - that's not something an innocent man does btw. He's known for some time what's coming his way. 

That's where this is headed, the next big indictment to drop, I'm almost certain, will be Tony Podesta. And then from him, you're into the Clintons and her campaign directly. 

Just in time for the Horowitz report to hit... 

Image result for boom gif

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Image result for we want a shrubbery

NEEEEEE!

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What does that conversation mean to you? I was just asking a question yet you seem to have a strong yet unstated opinion on it. Since you asked me, I ask you

My Ugh was disappointment.  They said you were just a troll that couldn't engage in rational debate.  I've seen the way you interact with most, and I see how you're probably on 'ignore' from most.  The ugh was me being disappointed that I might not get to debate with you.  As to the conversation, I'd have to scroll back up to see what it was about again.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like you are bucking to pressure to dismiss what I say anyway, but ok. Why are you listening to the board trolls anyway? Be your own person. 

Presidents always have more flexibility after elections. It's just the way our system works. What was the context there?  Could have been nothing. Not really much there to go on.  With Obama was it the Iran nuclear deal? Or something else? We don't know. It could of been about a cease fire in Syria for all we know. I can understand partisan could twist those situations for political ends. 

Are you pissed Trump ran over to

talk to Putin alone at the international meeting? Are since its Trump you give him a pass? 

Yes, presidents, and any elected official, get to have more leeway after they are elected.  And I give you kudos for actually stating what may have happened in the Obamer situation there.  Like you're not going to believe any insidious actions could have been taking place with Obamer, I'm going to likely believe that any action Trump was taking while acting as CiC were for the good of the country, although I don't know the context of the interaction you were asking about.

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's talk a bit about the Gates guilty plea today and how it shows us where Mueller is really going... Hint, it's not Trump. 

DWvKxIcVoAEng1H.jpg

Here's the filing: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4386213/2-23-18-Gates-Information.pdf

Gates's plea deal means now, officially, it's game over for Manafort and Podesta. Manafort and Gates's indictments are all about money laundering and illegal lobbying - none of which has any connection to the Trump campaign or Russian collusion on Trump's side. This remains an undeniable fact that many suffering from TDS refuse to acknowledge.  

These indictments are also, clearly, about the Manafort/Gates's connection to Podesta and the Clintons - and seem to show, yet again, that Mueller is NOT investigating what the left assumes he's investigating. His probe so far has turned up nothing about collusion, but EVERYTHING about Fusion GPS and the Podesta Group's connections to the Russian Collusion narrative. This started off as speculation over a year ago... but now we're into the realm of being able to prove it definitively. 

Slowly the dots between indictments are connecting. For example, take the Zwaan indictment from a few days ago. There's NO WAY Mueller or his team would have missed the links between Skadden (Craig and Sloan), the Manafort/Gates Yanukovych work, and the Clintons. I say this because if I found them, then I'm positive Mueller and his team have too. The fact Mueller is indicting Papadapolous and Zwaan is an indication he is focused on the weak links in the Podesta Group/Fusion GPS chain. Both are young men who will sing like birds with the right pressure applied. Add to that the Gates plea today is the first "conspiracy" guilty plea we've had and remember what I said the other day about how you "flip" a witness - you don't let them plead to lesser charges until after they've served their purpose.

Gates is going to spill everything - not just about Manafort, but also about Podesta and the Podesta Group's involvement in the campaign.  

The reality that's becoming more and more apparent by the hour is that Manafort and Papadapolous were plants, sent in by Podesta and the DNC to spy and implicate Trump's campaign should the need arise. This is clear from not only these indictments, but also the stuff we covered previously about Pap wearing a wire while being ordered to stay away from Trump and his team. 

Tony is next "man" up. We haven't seen or heard from him since he shuttered his lobbying group - that's not something an innocent man does btw. He's known for some time what's coming his way. 

That's where this is headed, the next big indictment to drop, I'm almost certain, will be Tony Podesta. And then from him, you're into the Clintons and her campaign directly. 

Just in time for the Horowitz report to hit... 

Image result for boom gif

I was late to this board, this page, and this thread, but I've read through all 119 pages of it.  It's grand entertainment if nothing else.  But I swear, if there is any justice in this world, I hope you're right, and I hope it ends up going all the way up the chain to Shillary herself.  Any but the most partisan hacks know now that she's dirty as can be.  I just wonder if the dirty footprints will work their way up to obamer.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

DWvScKQX4AEytvQ.jpg

Trumpie indictments, guilty pleas, and those turned state's witness piling up. Still nothing to see here, I'm sure.

I guess we'll see!  All high-drama and entertainment! :P  Methinks it won't turn out the way lefties want, but we'll soon see!

3 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I was late to this board, this page, and this thread, but I've read through all 119 pages of it.  It's grand entertainment if nothing else.  But I swear, if there is any justice in this world, I hope you're right, and I hope it ends up going all the way up the chain to Shillary herself.  Any but the most partisan hacks know now that she's dirty as can be.  I just wonder if the dirty footprints will work their way up to obamer.

All those Trump officials pleading guilty and you think it will to Hillary being in trouble? That would be surprising 

54 minutes ago, Logic said:

DWvScKQX4AEytvQ.jpg

Trumpie indictments, guilty pleas, and those turned state's witness piling up. Still nothing to see here, I'm sure.

To date, other than Flynn (who didn't do anything illegal other than lie to the FBI about something legal), none of these indictments have anything to do with trump or collusion. Not a single one. 

But it seems like it does if you only get your news from the MSM or headlines rather than doing your own digging. 

54 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I wasn't sure until the last month or so that they would try to go after Hillary let alone Obama. 

Now, based on how these indictments have unfolded (including the 13 Russians whose indictment sets a precident to go after those in the DNC and 44's administration who pushed false information to the FBI for political purposes), and Trump's recent tweets on the Iran blunder, I have no doubt he is going to expose it all. 

Sessions is is waiting in the wings. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You sure as hell didn't see it coming. All I had to do was look at your post from an hour ago.

The next big indictment was Manafort - again!

More proof of my earlier post... 

DWv7FNRXkAUnX9V.jpg

Gates and Manafort who contacted Skadden to get involved in the Ukraine gig in 2012... 

https://qz.com/1211431/robert-mueller-indicted-van-der-zwaan-who-allegedly-laundered-ukrainian-president-yanukovychs-reputation/

These links are becoming undeniable to anyone not practicing willful ignorance. 

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

You sure as hell didn't see it coming. All I had to do was look at your post from an hour ago.

Image result for trump wrong gif

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DWvKxIcVoAEng1H.jpg

Gates's plea deal means now, officially, it's game over for Manafort and Podesta.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

You'd have to go more than an hour ago.  Greggy had connected Manafort to Podesta months ago

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

DWvScKQX4AEytvQ.jpg

Im curious to know which one of these state's witnesses is most important to prove what you think there is to prove - and why.  I could use some convincing.

• Like (+1) 1