DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Who are you, OC?

We're a long ways from checks and balances returning. Right now it's just a state of heightened dysfunction.

we finally agree. A long way away after Obama terrorized us with unprecedented over reach, executive orders and tampering.

Hopefully this continues and 2020 will allow Trump to actually get things done.

Not that Lindsey Graham is actually worth listening to, the mindless drone of verbal farts is inept.

RuvOEk.gif?fit=602%2C339

That from rense.com? Looks like one of his.

Who are you, OC?

We're a long ways from checks and balances returning. Right now it's just a state of heightened dysfunction.

He's turning even staunch Republicans in Congress against him...just as I predicted.

And be glad for the heightened dysfunction. The last thing you should want to see is a functional Trump administration.

Conservatives want government to stop expanding, or dare to dream it is contracted.

The longer this stall goes on, the better.

Trim the regulations behind the scenes, the media doesn't have a clue what this is going to do... bless them...

Conservatives want government to stop expanding, or dare to dream it is contracted.

The longer this stall goes on, the better.

Trim the regulations behind the scenes, the media doesn't have a clue what this is going to do... bless them...

No they don't. Building a stupid wall? Placing more taxes on imports to feed the government more? Huge infrastructure projects. Conservatives voted for more government

That from rense.com? Looks like one of his.

He's turning even staunch Republicans in Congress against him...just as I predicted.

And be glad for the heightened dysfunction. The last thing you should want to see is a functional Trump administration.

If you keep saying "just as I predicted," I may go find a high bridge.

Be aware, too, that if I do stop saying "just as I predicted," I'm likely to substitute something even more obnoxious.

You sure this is what you want?

it's obvious I already knew you'd say this. See, you're from Australia and yada yada yada.

Be aware, too, that if I do stop saying "just as I predicted," I'm likely to substitute something even more obnoxious.

You sure this is what you want?

Can we see a sample of what that might look like before we decide?