Bad haircut? Problem solved!

Guffalo

Are you working for Trump??

I work for humanity. I've seen enough of these fake news, free $100 coupons, fake abductions, that it annoys me that people can't take 30 seconds to do a quick search on something that seems too good to be true.

I work for humanity. I've seen enough of these fake news, free $100 coupons, fake abductions, that it annoys me that people can't take 30 seconds to do a quick search on something that seems too good to be true.

In this case, they wouldn't even have to do research - just scroll down to the bottom of that article where it says this:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

In this case, they wouldn't even have to do research - just scroll down to the bottom of that article where it says this:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Except they are not since they use real pictures of people and should be liable for use of them. But it will be a miracle that such a politically connected site will be convicted in court.

If anyone does not agree with using real pictures of people send them yours.

I knew it wasn't true from the source. But I was wishing it was after I read

Mr. Moreno was transported to the Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, where doctors were able to stabilize him. He suffers from severe internal bleeding, a perforated lung, two skull fractures, eight broken ribs and 21 other bone fractures, but doctors no longer fear for his life.

Because really...good job, B word. You're too incompetent to kill a guy running him over with your car SEVEN TIMES. And you've still got an ugly-ass haircut.