What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

It's so sad you have to spend the time talking about me. Now that's sad, now run along and go talk about what corner back and running back the bills will draft next year with there 2 first round draft picks.

So now your admitting Peterman is going to be so good that the Bills won't need to use the 2 first round picks for a QB and can draft other positions with them.

Here is an excerpt from the letter Patrick Mahomes wrote to NFL teams. This kid eats, breathes, and sleeps football. He is a football junkie. Andy Reid has already stated Mahomes is getting better every practice. A scary thought!

Maybe you should write him a letter back. You guys could TOTALLY become pen pals!

We should inform the scouting department to focus on the best resume cover letters next year. They tend to be the best indicator of potential NFL success.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Crusades suck.

And this is one for the ages.

Let's hope the mods are paying attention. There are about 3 - 4 posters that go on and on and on and on with the same thing, stating opinion as fact, just to tell everyone else that they're right and everyone else is wrong. Pretty annoying...

If you believe Peterman and or Tyrod will lead us to a Super Bowl then yes start talking about the 2 position players the Bills will draft in the 1st round of next years NFL draft. That way we can take another year of waiting for a real QB to be drafted. How much kool aide did you drink from Russ Brandon this morning. It's this kind of thinking that has us 17 years and counting with no playoffs. I'm sure your pleased with your self that you made your point so all the other losers can chime in and pat you on the back. Good job JMF you showed him. God I love you gullible suck ass Brandon one Bils Drive supporters you make me sick. I'm admitting that the Bills do not know what there doing and keep passing on Franchise QB's like Mahomes and Watson. So the Bills are likely to just keep doing this because they can't grasp the concept that it's all about drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds. Even the patriots understand this and they have the Goat but they drafted Jimmy G in the 2nd round. So now you might get it. The Patriots planned for the future he will take over for Brady. The patriots drafted a QB in the 2nd round years ago ( Jimmy G ) and Brady was no where close to being done and they still did it. I think they understand the concept that you need a great QB to make the playoffs. So keep talking smack about your position players and drafting them in the first 3 rounds. I will have Russ Brandon send all the losers that agree with this thinking a 6 pack of his kool aide so you can keep posting stupid takes on this thread that is all about the Bills losing ways of thinking.

So now your admitting Peterman is going to be so good that the Bills won't need to use the 2 first round picks for a QB and can draft other positions with them.

Edited by billsareback

If you believe Peterman and or Tyrod will lead us to a Super Bowl then yes start talking about the 2 position players the Bills will draft in next years NFL draft. That way we can take another year of waiting for a real QB to be drafted. How much kool aide did you dink from Russ Brandon this morning. It's this kind of thinking that has us 17 years and counting with no playoffs. I'm sure your pleased with your self that you made your point so all the other losers can chime in and pat you on the back. Good job JMF you showed him. God I love you gullible suck ass Brandon one Bils Drive supporters you make me sick.

Someone is off his meds...

If you believe Peterman and or Tyrod will lead us to a Super Bowl then yes start talking about the 2 position players the Bills will draft in the 1st round of next years NFL draft. That way we can take another year of waiting for a real QB to be drafted. How much kool aide did you drink from Russ Brandon this morning. It's this kind of thinking that has us 17 years and counting with no playoffs. I'm sure your pleased with your self that you made your point so all the other losers can chime in and pat you on the back. Good job JMF you showed him. God I love you gullible suck ass Brandon one Bils Drive supporters you make me sick. I'm admitting that the Bills do not know what there doing and keep passing on Franchise QB's like Mahomes and Watson. So the Bills are likely to just keep doing this because they can't grasp the concept that it's all about drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds. Even the patriots understand this and they have the Goat but they drafted Jimmy G in the 2nd round. So now you might get it. The Patriots planned for the future he will take over for Brady. The patriots drafted a QB in the 2nd round years ago ( Jimmy G ) and Brady was no where close to being done and they still did it. I think they understand the concept that you need a QB. So keep talking smack about your position players and drafting them in the first 3 rounds. I will have Russ Brandon send all the losers that agree with this thinking a 6 pack of his kool aide so you can keep posting stupid takes on this thread that is all about the Bills losing way of thinking.

Just because we don't believe what YOU'RE saying doesn't make us losers. Stop by the TBD tailgate sometime, I'm sure you'll see were not (and I bet you wouldn't be so brazen in real life).

Seriously though mods, I've been reprimanded for less than this guy...

if your supporting the non drafting of QB's in the first 3 rounds and trading out of the 10 spot to let the Chiefs grab Mahomes. Then yes you are supporting this loser thinking and you infact

become part of it and become a loser in a football supporting sense. I'm not calling anyone a loser in life just in your support for this way of thinking. If you think other wise your badly mistaken

Just because we don't believe what YOU'RE saying doesn't make us losers. Stop by the TBD tailgate sometime, I'm sure you'll see were not (and I bet you wouldn't be so brazen in real life).

Seriously though mods, I've been reprimanded for less than this guy...

Edited by billsareback

if your supporting the non drafting of QB's in the first 3 rounds and trading out of the 10 spot to let the Chiefs grab Mahomes. Then yes you are supporting this loser thinking and you infact

become part of it and become a loser in a football supporting sense. I'm not calling anyone a loser in life just in your support for this way of thinking. If you think other wise your badly mistaken

You're operating under the assumption Mahomes is going to be great. You can pretend you know more than anyone else but the reality is that you're just guessing like the rest of us. Nobody is saying we should keep passing on QBs but it's obvious that we weren't high on this year's crop of QBs. You clearly disagree which is fine but you're being incredibly ignorant about this. Edited by Bangarang

If you believe Peterman and or Tyrod will lead us to a Super Bowl then yes start talking about the 2 position players the Bills will draft in the 1st round of next years NFL draft. That way we can take another year of waiting for a real QB to be drafted. How much kool aide did you drink from Russ Brandon this morning. It's this kind of thinking that has us 17 years and counting with no playoffs. I'm sure your pleased with your self that you made your point so all the other losers can chime in and pat you on the back. Good job JMF you showed him. God I love you gullible suck ass Brandon one Bils Drive supporters you make me sick. I'm admitting that the Bills do not know what there doing and keep passing on Franchise QB's like Mahomes and Watson. So the Bills are likely to just keep doing this because they can't grasp the concept that it's all about drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds. Even the patriots understand this and they have the Goat but they drafted Jimmy G in the 2nd round. So now you might get it. The Patriots planned for the future he will take over for Brady. The patriots drafted a QB in the 2nd round years ago ( Jimmy G ) and Brady was no where close to being done and they still did it. I think they understand the concept that you need a great QB to make the playoffs. So keep talking smack about your position players and drafting them in the first 3 rounds. I will have Russ Brandon send all the losers that agree with this thinking a 6 pack of his kool aide so you can keep posting stupid takes on this thread that is all about the Bills losing ways of thinking.

you really should be removed from this site, permanently. you're not a buffalo bills fan but a disrespectful poster trolling this board calling fans losers.

why have the mods allowed you to be here as long as they have is beyond me.

you mods asleep around here or what? this type of poster representing as a member of a site that I thought took pride in their discussion board?

I've been a Bills fan since 1972 you just can't handle the truth of what's been going on for 17 years. I don't run and cry when I don't agree with your points. I just post what I think. Why can't you do that. We're in a public forum. There will be different points a view. You need to pull on your big boy pants and either ignore me or post what you think. If you can't handle different points of view start your own thread called the company line let's drink the Kool aide. then all the people who support this way of thinking can have your little pow wow and not get your brains damaged by opposing points a view. You can just have your PC thread and be protected from a real world discussion that involves different points of view.

you really should be removed from this site, permanently. you're not a buffalo bills fan but a disrespectful poster trolling this board calling fans losers.

why have the mods allowed you to be here as long as they have is beyond me.

you mods asleep around here or what? this type of poster representing as a member of a site that I thought took pride in their discussion board?

Edited by billsareback

we have a QB that has been shown to make plays. It simply was not viable to spend a 1st or 2nd on one of this year's QBs because they all had major question marks (yes, though I loved Mahomes, he had some issues). The FO is saving their chips to spend on next year's class, which is looking to have 5-6 great options.

You're operating under the assumption Mahomes is going to be great. You can pretend you know more than anyone else but the reality is that you're just guessing like the rest of us. Nobody is saying we should keep passing on QBs but it's obvious that we weren't high on this year's crop of QBs. You clearly disagree which is fine but you're being incredibly ignorant about this.

Can't be easy For him to always be the smartest guy in the room.

I'm done feeding the troll.

we have a QB that has been shown to make plays. It simply was not viable to spend a 1st or 2nd on one of this year's QBs because they all had major question marks (yes, though I loved Mahomes, he had some issues). The FO is saving their chips to spend on next year's class, which is looking to have 5-6 great options.

How do you know that the plan is to draft a QB when you just stated that they passed on QB's because they had question marks. Every QB other than Elway, Luck, or Manning had question marks! These 5-6 great options, name them. Bills will not get the first QB off the board. So now who do you want?

Josh Rosen? You think he has no question marks?

Josh Allen? Even more question marks.

This idea that the Bills got an extra first to get a QB has NEVER been confirmed by the Bills organization or Sean McDermott. It was started by Sal C, #1 water carrier for Bills propaganda who came up with this idea after the draft to sell the WGR hosts who questioned the trade. They asked Sean if the trade would help get a QB and he just gave the standard, sure always nice to have more options answer.

So maybe this is the plan. It is also a secret as well as crappy plan. You don't know who will be available to you by any standard unless the plan is a bottom 3 finish.

I've been a Bills fan since 1972 you just can't handle the truth of what's been going on for 17 years. I don't run and cry when I don't agree with your points. I just post what I think. Why can't you do that. We're in a public forum. There will be different points a view. You need to pull on your big boy pants and either ignore me or post what you think. If you can't handle different points of view start your own thread called the company line let's drink the Kool aide. then all the people who support this way of thinking can have your little pow wow and not get your brains damaged by opposing points a view. You can just have your PC thread and be protected from a real world discussion that involves different points of view.

I've been a Bills fan since 1972 you just can't handle the truth of what's been going on for 17 years

I'm well aware of the last 40 + years, let alone the last 17.

truth is you nor I control the organization so it is what it is. if it bothered me to the point where I needed to disrespect fellow fans, calling them losers or the need to B word and moan day after day after day I would just say to hell with this team.

you really are an !@#$

How do you know that the plan is to draft a QB when you just stated that they passed on QB's because they had question marks. Every QB other than Elway, Luck, or Manning had question marks! These 5-6 great options, name them. Bills will not get the first QB off the board. So now who do you want?

Josh Rosen? You think he has no question marks?

Josh Allen? Even more question marks.

This idea that the Bills got an extra first to get a QB has NEVER been confirmed by the Bills organization or Sean McDermott. It was started by Sal C, #1 water carrier for Bills propaganda who came up with this idea after the draft to sell the WGR hosts who questioned the trade. They asked Sean if the trade would help get a QB and he just gave the standard, sure always nice to have more options answer.

So maybe this is the plan. It is also a secret as well as crappy plan. You don't know who will be available to you by any standard unless the plan is a bottom 3 finish.

Quote me on this. I think Luke Falk is gonna be great. Hes got the size, hes a pocket passer, and hes staying at Washington State one more year to keep working on his skills, even though he could have come out this year. If he keeps things up, he could be a top-five all time college passer.

Also you can't bash Sal as a "propaganda" carrier for the Bills; I think he does a great job covering all the facts. Someone like Chris Brown is the water carrier. Not Sal.

Its reasonable to assume that we will be taking a QB next year, based off of Beane's and McD's statements on how you have to throw the ball as much as run it.

Maybe we need a bottom-3 finish once and for all to get our man and look to the future. I am not advocating for this, however.