What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

I will be here no matter what. I've been on this form since 2002 I'm not going anywhere. I don't hide and I'm bold with what I believe. So if Mahomes busts I be right here. I'm not going anywhere. So hopefully you will admit your wrong when Mahomes becomes a stud QB and not run and hide like the rest of these loser fans that are supporting this crap.

You might not be here much longer talkin like that friend

god this is a mess.

But there is always a silver lining! I noted where my savior posted how to make the ignore function work (post #244?). These are new times, and I'll have to adapt. I need to find the way to ignore the friggin' miserable people with no lives and no perspective. I've now begun to develop my list of people who add nothing positive, but drag the forum down into the mire. Sadly, that now seems necessary.

The worst part will be that some people will quote the Master Haters, so there will still be some exposure. Don't get me wrong, I know all is not perfect, but some people are just full of venom. Get over it and find a balance.

We could have a cool little contest to see who gets put on ignore the most!

John I wish you would just mind your own business. Me and Teef got this we're big boys. We are just having a little fun. Now go run along and find Some one else to bug.

You might not be here much longer talkin like that friend

Edited by billsareback

Start a Alex Smith thread if you want. I find debating Tyrod's upside as tiring as when people wanted to debate if Ryan Fitzpatrick could take it to another level.

And yet you won't... stop... talking about it.

Do we have to start a new thread every time your tired arguments get trounced? That might push the bandwidth limits.

Your right Teef. The Bills trading out of the 10 spot and letting the Chiefs steal Mahomes the next great QB was a huge mistake. Your gosh darn right it's a mess at Two Bills Drive.

god this is a mess.

Edited by billsareback

I liked Mahomes, but I'm no expert. I'm not pissed they passed on him though. Much better prospects next year.

When I think of how Andy Reid (or Chiefs) traded up for Mahomes, I am reminded so much of when Josh McDaniels (Broncos) let his infatuation get the best of him and take Tebow where no one else would. Mahomes was seen as a second round prospect by the majority of NFL GMs.

I am not giving him credit. Sports journalists and people who understand the NFL have given him credit. If you feel your opinion matters more, then so be it.

Vick came out of prison and no one expected much for a guy out of the league. Reid had him looking better than he did BEFORE prison! The Vick stuff was incredible QB coaching.

Better than BEFORE prison?? Thats silly. Reid drafted McNabb, then played musical chairs/revolving door journeymen QB's ever since. Yes,he got production,rather the "scheme" got production,but those were veteran signal callers. If he's such a QB whisperer, then why is this the first time since McNabb that he's drafted a first round QB? He has a QB friendly scheme. That doesn't always mean he's some sort of "whisperer" or "guru". I respect Reid alot, but I feel like them kinds of statements are blown waaaaayy out of proportion.

Keep in mind, in 2012 alone, he passed on Osweiler,Wilson,and Nick Foles. Just in 2012!

Edited by BuffAlone

I liked Mahomes, but I'm no expert. I'm not pissed they passed on him though. Much better prospects next year.

When I think of how Andy Reid (or Chiefs) traded up for Mahomes, I am reminded so much of when Josh McDaniels (Broncos) let his infatuation get the best of him and take Tebow where no one else would. Mahomes was seen as a second round prospect by the majority of NFL GMs.

WAIT! You liked him, but you can't be certain? How can so many others be so certain? I have no idea if he's Jamarcus Russell, or maybe a HOF'er. They annoying part is the people who say he's such a sure thing. He's a gamble, as they all are. I'd like better odds, but that's just me. I won't swear I'm right and beat it to death.

The only one being a little B word here is you. You can't take the truth about your loser mentally and supporting this team that does the same thing year after year. Your lucky we're not in the same room you would be missing a few teeth

We're about the same age I think. Perhaps I should send my address via PM. Anyone can be a tough guy on a message board.

Some people think this Mahomes kid will be good and some not. No one here will brag if he doesn't work out.

We're about the same age I think. Perhaps I should send my address via PM. Anyone can be a tough guy on a message board.

Some people think this Mahomes kid will be good and some not. No one here will brag if he doesn't work out.

Wow, some people are ignorant and cant handle a different point of view. Name calling and physical threats should be a lifetime ban! This place is worse than BBMB

The only one being a little B word here is you. You can't take the truth about your loser mentally and supporting this team that does the same thing year after year. Your lucky we're not in the same room you would be missing a few teeth

It's really hard to look tough when you're about to burst into tears over a college football player.

Also, the hypocrisy of calling someone a little B word while doing nothing but whining and complaining is spot on.

Absolutely wrong. Mahomes might have been a 2nd rounder on your talking head mock draft. This is why before the draft I stated he should be the #1 QB prospect in this draft. I knew the mock drafts and the Cosells were wrong.

Chiefs tried to trade into top 5 for him. New York Giants upset they couldn't trade up for Mahomes. Saints and Sean Payton would have taken him at 11. I also think Arians and Cardinals would have pulled the trigger at 13. Steelers only wanted one of two QB's, Mahomes or Dobbs.

John Dorsey of the Chiefs on Mahomes(Green Bay tree), "Very rarely do you get a shot at this type of player. Very rarely do you get unanimous consensus throughout the scouts and coaches to take a player. Unbelievable talent."

Now you are welcome to believe Sean, the new defensive coach of the Bills knows more about QB's than Andy Reid, John Dorsey, John Gruden, Sean Payton, and Bruce Arians. I think I know who I would have create my QB evaluation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkcQK4VikUM

Edited by jeffismagic

Wow, some people are ignorant and cant handle a different point of view. Name calling and physical threats should be a lifetime ban! This place is worse than BBMB

No, it was not nearly this bad before, and that's sad. I feel bad for the Mods who found themselves in this position. I trust them to do the right things.

No, it was not nearly this bad before, and that's sad. I feel bad for the Mods who found themselves in this position. I trust them to do the right things.

at least them kinds of threats were taken seriously there. Also, im not sure if you're inferring that the recent influx of us refugees is a result of this board goung to ****, but these posters have been HERE for years. Hard to believe its just a recent trend....

Absolutely wrong. Mahomes might have been a 2nd rounder on your talking head mock draft. This is why before the draft I stated he should be the #1 QB prospect in this draft. I knew the mock drafts and the Cosells were wrong.

Chiefs tried to trade into top 5 for him. New York Giants upset they couldn't trade up for Mahomes. Saints and Sean Payton would have taken him at 11. I also think Arians and Cardinals would have pulled the trigger at 13. Steelers only wanted one of two QB's, Mahomes or Dobbs.

John Dorsey of the Chiefs on Mahomes(Green Bay tree), "Very rarely do you get a shot at this type of player. Very rarely do you get unanimous consensus throughout the scouts and coaches to take a player. Unbelievable talent."

Now you are welcome to believe Sean, the new defensive coach of the Bills knows more about QB's than Andy Reid, John Dorsey, John Gruden, Sean Payton, and Bruce Arians. I think I know who I would have create my QB evaluation.

Go join the KC board. Everyone else is wrong, and you "prove" that by posting the Chiefs. You are welcome to your opinion, and you may very well be correct in the end, but enough already! GEEZ! I'll work on the Ignore function tomorrow. Get a life....

Why did Reid pass on Russell Wilson if he's a QB whisperer?

at least them kinds of threats were taken seriously there. Also, im not sure if you're inferring that the recent influx of us refugees is a result of this board goung to ****, but these posters have been HERE for years. Hard to believe its just a recent trend....

This is new territory, but PLEASE don't misunderstand! A lot of great new posters have come aboard, and thats awesome!