What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

I have grown up, 40 years watching the Bills. You grow up and get off your high horse. I will call it like I see it. We're losers 17 years of this crap. So I will say what I want when I want.

I guess the only response would be for you to grow up

In all seriousness, can someone please tell me where to find this ignore feature and how to operate it? I looked but didn't see it. (I also don't get all those emoji's others use, so maybe my settings are not right?)

Please share your drafting QB strategy. I would love to hear it.

The fact is that there are 32 NFL teams and many of them need a QB. This idea that you don't draft a QB high because the guy might bust is the mentality of a loser. Then again the Bills have created that losing culture so it is no surprise that many fans buy into it.

you don't really think this is the case do you? you're smarter than that. it's not a matter of being scared of a bust. it's about avoiding grabbing a qb just because they're there. what if after lengthy evaluation the staff decides the qbs aren't worthy of a first round this year? should they still force one?

I have grown up, 40 years watching the Bills. You grow up and get off your high horse. I will call it like I see it. We're losers 17 years of this crap. So I will say what I want when I want.

sassy!

I could not have said it better my self. The fans that supported the move out of the 10 draft position and not drafting Mahomes will have to live with this the rest of the posting careers on Two Bills Drive. I will call them out every chance I get. Mahomes was the next great QB and the Bills and these loser fans that support this crap of continually drafting position players over QB's will forever be labeled. I for one will not stand for it and I will be vocal every step of the way.

what if mahomes is a giant bust like many think he will be? if people call you out, are you going to cry victim? what a strange post.

In all seriousness, can someone please tell me where to find this ignore feature and how to operate it? I looked but didn't see it. (I also don't get all those emoji's others use, so maybe my settings are not right?)

copy their name

click on your name in the upper right corner

go to 'My Settings'

Click on the Ignore Preferences tab

Paste their name in the open field

[/quote

Chronological and emotional ages don't always match. As you showed in your post.

If Peterson does great and Mahomes doesn't I'll be happy for all of us. And because if Peterson, not Mahomes. In fact I hope they both do well.

Two great coaches Andy Reid and Bill Obrien traded up to get Mahomes and Watson. They understand why it's important to get a QB. Mean while back at two bills drive. They keep planning on drafting more position players and avoiding taking a QB in the first 3 rounds. It's no wonder we can't find a franchise QB and why it will be over 20 years before we make the playoffs. You can keep being a loser fan and support this crap. But I will not and I will call you out or anyone else that thinks that what the Bills are doing is ok.

you don't really think this is the case do you? you're smarter than that. it's not a matter of being scared of a bust. it's about avoiding grabbing a qb just because they're there. what if after lengthy evaluation the staff decides the qbs aren't worthy of a first round this year? should they still force one?

sassy!

what if mahomes is a giant bust like many think he will be? if people call you out, are you going to cry victim? what a strange post.

Two great coaches Andy Reid and Bill Obrien traded up to get Mahomes and Watson. They understand why it's important to get a QB. Mean while back at two bills drive. They keep planning on drafting more position players and avoiding taking a QB in the first 3 rounds. It's no wonder we can't find a franchise QB and why it will be over 20 years before we make the playoffs. You can keep being a loser fan and support this crap. But I will not and I will call you out or anyone else that thinks that what the Bills are doing is ok.

did you really just call me a loser fan? god you're a dick head. stop acting like a child because the bills didn't pick the guy you wanted. most fans on here know the bills need a qb. many fans on here felt mahomes was a guy that would never develop into a quality nfl starter. between his school and system, and anyone worked out from tt? just because teams were qb needy and grabbed a qb doesn't mean they'll work out, which is what you're assuming. i don't know if it will or won't, but i know your stance is just dumb.

quit being a little B word because things didn't go your way. you said you're 40? i sure hope you didn't have kids and pass on that low end dna.

Edited by teef

Now I remember: it was something more ike sassy4eva&eva. Was that twss too?

that i'm not sure. towards the end, a ton of people had to assume pen names because of the moderation. i stopped posting under the name teef, and was macaronipenguin.

The number of people on here who are convinced Pat Mahomes is going to be a great QB is amazing.

The guy hasn't throw a pass in the NFL and he comes from a system that has NEVER produced a quality NFL QB.

Try pumping the brakes a bit...

The number of people on here who are convinced Pat Mahomes is going to be a great QB is amazing.

The guy hasn't throw a pass in the NFL and he comes from a system that has NEVER produced a quality NFL QB.

Try pumping the brakes a bit...

this is my thinking as well. i really don't know a ton about mahomes, so i certainly won't say the people who want him are wrong, but the odds seem to be stacked against the guy strictly based on background, (which i know isn't the end all).

The only one being a little B word here is you. You can't take the truth about your loser mentally and supporting this team that does the same thing year after year. Your lucky we're not in the same room you would be missing a few teeth

did you really just call me a loser fan? god you're a dick head. stop acting like a child because the bills didn't pick the guy you wanted. most fans on here know the bills need a qb. many fans on here felt mahomes was a guy that would never develop into a quality nfl starter. between his school and system, and anyone worked out from tt? just because teams were qb needy and grabbed a qb doesn't mean they'll work out, which is what you're assuming. i don't know if it will or won't, but i know your stance is just dumb.

quit being a little B word because things didn't go your way. you said you're 40? i sure hope you didn't have kids and pass on that low end dna.

this is my thinking as well. i really don't know a ton about mahomes, so i certainly won't say the people who want him are wrong, but the odds seem to be stacked against the guy strictly based on background, (which i know isn't the end all).

I watched him a bit and didn't like what I saw. Next to none of his game translates to the NFL. His play style is very similar to Johnny Manziel.

His big and he's mobile, but he doesn't operate within a system from the pocket and relies on chaos around him to make big plays outside the pocket that won't be there to be made in the NFL where defenders are bigger, stronger and faster. His mechanics are atrocious, and he misses routine throws as a result.

Maybe he cleans all that up and becomes great. If he does, he'll probably become a top 5 QB, but on the flip side his floor is incredibly low. He's the type of guy who if the light doesn't come on might be out of the league in 4-5 years.

Total boom or complete bust type prospect.

Edited by jrober38

The only one being a little B word here is you. You can't take the truth about your loser mentally and supporting this team that does the same thing year after year. Your lucky we're not in the same room you would be missing a few teeth

you seem pretty simple. to he honest, it's probably pretty easy to outsmart you. i'd have your head spinning in minutes. you'd go from being meathead angry to getting me beers. on top of that, i have a feeling you're overweight. if i wasn't in the mood to outsmart you, i could just run around a bit, and watch you get sweaty and winded.

I watched him a bit and didn't like what I saw. Next to none of his game translates to the NFL. His play style is very similar to Johnny Manziel.

His big and he's mobile, but he doesn't operate within a system from the pocket and relies on chaos around him to make big plays outside the pocket that won't be there to be made in the NFL where defenders are bigger, stronger and faster. His mechanics are atrocious, and he misses routine throws as a result.

Maybe he cleans all that up and becomes great. If he does, he'll probably become a top 5 QB, but on the flip side his floor is incredibly low. He's the type of guy who if the light doesn't come on might be out of the league in 4-5 years.

Total boom or complete bust type prospect.

interesting. i suppose i can see why people would like him. it seems like it will be situation dependent. if kc give him the coaching and time he needs, maybe it will all work out for him. he sounds like someone that if rushed into action, his career will be ruined. interesting prospect.

call them out where?

the back 40, behind the wood shed?

You talk a good game Teef. Keep believing your fairy tail about what you might do. I just love how you think your so smart. I will torment you for years on this Mahomes thing. I got a lot of time on my hands.

you seem pretty simple. to he honest, it's probably pretty easy to outsmart you. i'd have your head spinning in minutes. you'd go from being meathead angry to getting me beers. on top of that, i have a feeling you're overweight. if i wasn't in the mood to outsmart you, i could just run around a bit, and watch you get sweaty and winded.

You talk a good game Teef. Keep believing your fairy tail about what you might do. I just love how you think your so smart. I will torment you for years on this Mahomes thing. I got a lot of time on my hands.

unemployment will do that to you. something tells me that if mahomes busts, you'll be no where to be found. you don't strike me as a guy who can take the heat. ya know...big on the internet, small in real life.