Favorite games/moments from the Bills over the past 17 years

Kind of an obscure moment - 2003 at home against Washington. It was my second time seeing a game at the stadium, and only time I ever got to see Bruce play live (though he was playing for the skins at the time).

I'm the 4th quarter, the Skins qb Patrick Ramsey got hurt, and his backup was Rob Johnson. The whole stadium started heckling him, and on he 2nd play he was sacked! The whole place erupted - I saw grown men hugging each other... it was a little therapeutic.

Sounds about right. He was sacked every 2.1 drop backs.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At Detroit 2014. We were out of that game ortons first game. d went into total lockdown and won a slugfest at the buzzer with a Sammy catch and long FG. I'm still shocked we won.

At Washington 2007. Gibbs calls a timeout at the end that the skins did not have and Lindell made the kick. We move to 7-6 the following week right in the thick of things.

Kyle Williams with the endzone sack/fumble/TD on Johnny Football. (Which was bogusly overturned by the replay.)

Playing the Jets in Detroit (after the snowmageddeon in WNY), Scott Chandler doing the shovel move TD dance.

At Washington 2007. Gibbs calls a timeout at the end that the skins did not have and Lindell made the kick. We move to 7-6 the following week right in the thick of things.

Not quite 100% accurate..he called two TO's in a row, which is a no-no...but he did have the two to call!

Two things that stand out for me that game besides the ending

1) R.Rich making me miss the Shawn Taylor tribute waiting for him to get to stadium :pirate::death: R...you still owe me a beer for that!

2) Some drunk Redskins fan, a 30 something woman, trying to pick a fight with me cause we cheered the win. She was all bat chit crazy we were being disrespectful to Taylor's memory by cheering the Bills victory...was quite funny.

Kyle Williams making an INT off of Jay Cutler. That was such a whacky play.

That was such a great play...man we were all jacked cause they beat the "playoff " bound Bears at home.

Another False Positive opener was that whoopin we put on the Chiefs in the opener on the road.

Both years was convinced that was the year for drought busting.

-Knocking the Jets out of the playoffs on the last day in 2015. Particularly intercepting Fitz 3 times in the 4th quarter.

-Almost knocking the Jets out the playoffs in 2001 on the 2nd to last game of the year.

-As mentioned the Pats week 3 game in 2011

-The 2010 game against the Bengals where Stevie had The Why So Serious Shirt after the TD

-The 2007 Cowboys Monday Night game. The ending sucked but the atmosphere that night looked like it couldn't be beat.

That 56-10 shellacking we gave the Patriots in 2007 on the only Sunday Night Football game the Bills have had since it became the marquee game of the week. It was freezing cold and we scored on every possession until garbage time. The league was so embarrassed they've never scheduled us there again.

The parade for Drew Bledsoe.

Yeah, and giving TO the keys to the city.

-The 2007 Cowboys Monday Night game. The ending sucked but the atmosphere that night looked like it couldn't be beat.

That's the season I joined the Ball Burglars (a BBMB creation, where members pledged to give a certain amount to Hunter's Hope and Carly's Club for every takeaway that the Bills get.) As I'm watching the game I told my wife, "This game is costing me money, and I LOVE it!"

Edited by WhoTom