Best Musical Performances - Non-Professional

Sometimes some of the best musical moments come from real people who just have incredible talent. Post some of your favorite videos of non-professionals belting it out.

I'll start it off with this awesome video of a dad singing Tennessee Whiskey for his daughter.

you have to wade through a lot of crap in the subways(at least here in Phlly), but every once in a while you do see a gem, those are usually the times i honestly don't have cash to throw their way. Check out that girl leaning against the column mesmerized by his singing....that is really cool

Some people go to stadiums to hear big voices soar. Me, I go to the subway.

Edited by The Poojer

Thank you all for this thread.

I have been feeling blue all week due to the constant rain, water in the basement, cant get out and golf...

This thread inspired me to spend all morning listening to "Regular people cover songs", and I have been inspired

Thank you all for this thread.

I have been feeling blue all week due to the constant rain, water in the basement, cant get out and golf...

This thread inspired me to spend all morning listening to "Regular people cover songs", and I have been inspired

Is "water in the basement" code for you having the drip?

Does your wife (aka my girlfriend) know about this?!?!?!?

Is "water in the basement" code for you having the drip?

Does your wife (aka my girlfriend) know about this?!?!?!?

no code, literal water in the basement and yes, your girlfriend is well aware...she had to help me clean it : )