[closed]I love McDermott runs the show and what is going on at OBD

Love it! It is well past time to clean house esp. the scouting dept. McDermott has seen how successful franchises are ran, and he is going to implement that here. He has a plan, he has an offensive and defensive systems he is implementing.

The Next GM / Scouting department will be told by him, Dennison and Frazier want for their systems and that is who the GM and the staff will go find. That is how it should be.

Its a breath of fresh air and I back it fully.

Love it! It is well past time to clean house esp. the scouting dept. McDermott has seen how successful franchises are ran, and he is going to implement that here. He has a plan, he has an offensive and defensive systems he is implementing.

The Next GM / Scouting department will be told by him, Dennison and Frazier want for their systems and that is who the GM and the staff will go find. That is how it should be.

Some people doubt that he should have control because he hasn't coached a Bills game yet! I could care less, if he has a plan and it works-great. It's not like bringing in a retread NFL GM is guaranteed success.

It would be great to know what the texting activity is between McDermott and beanie boy. Anyone work for the NSA?

LOL. I just hope we don't get into any trouble.

Threaditis.

Some people doubt that he should have control because he hasn't coached a Bills game yet! I could care less, if he has a plan and it works-great. It's not like bringing in a retread NFL GM is guaranteed success.

Exactly. We are finally off the spinning wheel of repetitive BS that we have suffered through for about 2 decades.

I had forgotten the name Leslie Frazier. Haven't heard a soundbite from him in a while.

Well, he was the DC for the Bucs under Lovie Smith and that didn't go too well. I am hoping for better results this time around.

Edited by Billsfansinceday1

I know you and I liked Mahomes because of his upside and arm, but I am telling you, Peterman will be a stud.

THIS!!! Apparently, Tom Brady didn't have much of an arm or body make-up to be in the NFL. Time will tell...

Edited by KGun12TD

Peterman wasn't his QB he wanted and drafted in the 5th round so he must suck. That is how it is on Message boards.

The same people complain we never take shots at QB. LOL

Still not getting my money until there is a quality product on the field.

Done buying hope

I get that Bobby, but he is doing things a lot of people who I respect like very much.

LOL. I just hope we don't get into any trouble.

I'm so sick of debates over who gets the last call that I welcome a coach who just runs it all.