2018 roster

Not saying this will happend, but there is a very real chance that McCoy, Watkins, and Clay are all gone by 2018. McCoys age and cap number may get him cut. Clay hasn't been very productive but I blame the QB. Still team may find his cap number isnt worth it. Letting go Sammy would just be one of the dumbest moves in this history of the Bills organization. At this point not one of those players has a replacement on this roster. This team is in huge trouble.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying this will happend, but there is a very real chance that McCoy, Watkins, and Clay are all gone by 2018. McCoys age and cap number may get him cut. Clay hasn't been very productive but I blame the QB. Still team may find his cap number isnt worth it. Letting go Sammy would just be one of the dumbest moves in this history of the Bills organization. At this point not one of those players has a replacement on this roster. This team is in huge trouble.

If you're not saying it will happen then why is the team in deep trouble?

The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling!

You seriously posted this? Something that might or might not happen? Trying to say that we may loose a

TE that didn't live up to the money

WR injury prone

HB that is aging?

and your seriously worried about 2018 and we have not played 1 game yet this year?

horrible thread.

Man that 2017 season went by fast!

So looking ahead, and planning your roster a few years ahead. (which almost every successful organization does) is laughable. But hiring a first time HC, and giving him total power isnt?

You have no idea what clay may do this year he could be the best. McCoy could run for 2000 yds

So, no I do not think that they are doing any planning for 2018 as of now. They have not even started training camp yet. So don't give me they are dumping any play yet till we at least have started play the f-en season.

How Many

You have no idea what clay may do this year he could be the best. McCoy could run for 2000 yds
So, no I do not think that they are doing any planning for 2018 as of now. They have not even started training camp yet. So don't give me they are dumping any play yet till we at least have started play the f-en season.

How many 30 yr old RB are worth his salary? Dump a player a year early not a year too late. Clay isn't worth his cap, and Sammy is the toss up.

not to worry OP, I am absolutely certain having been visited by a prophet that there will be no football team or even a message board to discuss said team because the !@#$ing world is going to end?

it's a B word when you know what the future holds, makes life not worth having anything to look forward to.

yeah, I always look a year ahead and completely over look the present year, it's just how I am...