Peterman will be the starter.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterman just might be the spark that gets this thing rolling... If only as competition for the rest of the bunch... I refuse to rule Cardale out... I think it'll be a fight between him, Peterman, and Tyrod... May the best man WIN!!!!!

This will be the perfect storm for obtaining one of the top qb's in next years draft. Tyrod is not good enough to ascend this team, but he is good enough to push us out of the qb sweepstakes. Where we might end up (with Tyrod at qb) in the draft and KC's pick might not be enough to land one of the top qb's in next years draft. There' s a reason why McDermott is not just handing the qb position to Tyrod. Retaining Tyrod was a wise strategic move to not send "Rebuild Mode" signal to fan base. Also retaining Tyrod gives the team a pawn in trade options. Ex; Sam Bradford last season. Anyone who thinks Buffalo is not in "Rebuild Mode" is fooling themselves. Mark my word on this move.

Absolutely ridiculous. Peterman will not be the starter this year. He may eventually, but not this year. And if two first round picks isn't enough to trade up to get one of the top QB's next year, then so be it.

No way I crown Peterman until I see him play in PS. I don't watch much college football, however, I notice his collegiate completion % was 60%. EJ's was 67%.

And, I watched part of the Senior Bowl the other night and he completed one to Zay, but he had to make a circus catch on it. A few plays later, he had Zay in the EZ but threw it about 6" too high so Zay could not bring it in. Settle for a FG.

His college offense ran a lot of shifty plays and shovel passes. Chucky comments on it n the video.

If he's not accurate, no thanks.

Will be interesting if Peterman plays well in training camp and preseason games, and a win-now team has their starting QB go down. Would Bills deal Taylor for draft picks and go all-in on a 2018 QB?

Win Now? Lol. This team is no where near win now mode lmao. Sorry.

When are we going to see this upside? TT will be entering his 7th year in the league...

this year or never. Apparently Dennison decided we wouldn't draft a QB because he can turn TT into the guy we need. I believe TT has the goods athletically, emotionally and intellectually even if he's unrefined. He just needs to be in a system that showcases his strengths. I just hope he's spending this offseason working on his mid range game.

But it's not the case and McCoy will be here this season. Try telling the vets on this team we're tanking. Guessing Kyle Williams would be a little upset

Dont need to tank to be mediocre at best. To say this team is improved over last years roster is laughable. Wins will be hard to come by this year. It was a nice draft but it does nothing but replace veterans that should have been retained. Gilmore and Woods.

We'll see. If he does start over Taylor, that might not be a good thing.

No Coach in his mind will start Peterman if he does not out-duel Tyrod in TC. And if he did then we are starting the better player at that position!!

this year or never. Apparently Dennison decided we wouldn't draft a QB because he can turn TT into the guy we need. I believe TT has the goods athletically, emotionally and intellectually even if he's unrefined. He just needs to be in a system that showcases his strengths. I just hope he's spending this offseason working on his mid range game.

Also you have to remember that Tyrod did not have the weapons in the passing game....Watkins and Clay were hurt....Woods was playing with a serious injury. The other WRs were stiffs.

No Coach in his mind will start Peterman if he does not out-duel Tyrod in TC. And if he did then we are starting the better player at that position!!

Also you have to remember that Tyrod did not have the weapons in the passing game....Watkins and Clay were hurt....Woods was playing with a serious injury. The other WRs were stiffs.

TT with good coaching and good weapons could be a Pro Bowler

He's already been a Pro Bowler twice. It means very little these days.

You're right. I've forgotten how low the Pro Bowl has sunk. Perhaps All Pro is a better choice of words though that implies almost Aaron Rodgers status which is a bit of a stretch

You're right. I've forgotten how low the Pro Bowl has sunk. Perhaps All Pro is a better choice of words though that implies almost Aaron Rodgers status which is a bit of a stretch

It's at least a bit and something I'd be very surprised if he ever achieved at that level.

He's already been a Pro Bowler twice. It means very little these days.

26, I don't think your guy will be able to fight off the comp this year... It's daunting.. Between the young guns Cardale, and Peterman, and the journeyman Yates... -It's over.

TT may be adequate in the eyes of some, but he's not the kind of fierce competitor that'll lay down the law come TC...

He was able to fool Roman and Ryan because, well, -they're idiots... That's why they're GONE...The new reality is that Tyrod is being scrutinized by a WHOLE NEW group of eyes... And they may not like what they see...

Edited by #34fan

26, I don't think your guy will be able to fight off the comp this year... It's daunting.. Between the young guns Cardale, and Peterman, and the journeyman vet Yates... -It's over.

TT may be adequate in the eyes of some, but he's not the kind of fierce competitor that'll lay down the law come TC...

He was able to fool Roman and Ryan because, well, -they're idiots... That's why they're GONE...The new reality is that Tyrod is being scrutinized by a WHOLE NEW group of eyes... And they may not like what they see...

Not seeing it with those guys as the competition. He's the bridge to the next long-term solution.

Not seeing it with those guys as the competition. He's the bridge to the next long-term solution.

Welp, don't be surprised if you see a "Bridge out" sign where allegiance to Tyrod used to be... There's people on the staff now that may be open to going another way.