Panthers cut S Tre Boston; appears to be off to LA

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Have you seen enough of him? Or do you believe in Poyer?

I haven't watched much of Poyer yet I'm still stuck on his wife's Instagram pics

I have the misfortune of seeing Panthers games, and the guy never ever earned the trust of the coaches.

For every play he made there was two or three blown coverages/assignments.

For a team that needs help at safety to waive him...

I have the misfortune of seeing Panthers games, and the guy never ever earned the trust of the coaches.

For every play he made there was two or three blown coverages/assignments.

For a team that needs help at safety to waive him...

He earned enough trust from McD for us to give him a McSee.

Why? Have you seen enough of him? Or do you believe in Poyer?

I haven't watched much of Poyer yet I'm still stuck on his wife's Instagram pics

on the field results were then same as mckelvin.

@trebos10

Headed back to CLT, Chargers and Bills definitely made it a tough decision for me! I'll go home and weigh the pros and cons with the Wife.

So we've got an offer in. All things being equal, it becomes a matter of the wife wanting to relocate to the other coast or stay relatively close (maybe even stay in Charlotte while Tre comes up to B-lo). I hear Whaley's house is available.

So we've got an offer in. All things being equal, it becomes a matter of the wife wanting to relocate to the other coast or stay relatively close (maybe even stay in Charlotte while Tre comes up to B-lo). I hear Whaley's house is available.

i think it also comes down to opportunity. Chargers have like 5 safeties and Bills have 2... if the money is similar his agent should be steering him to Buffalo, all about the next deal too Edited by YoloinOhio

can we have some more time to see what shakes loose?

I have little confidence in any and nearly everything i have read about him.

besides, heard of him

i think it also comes down to opportunity. Chargers have like 5 safeties and Bills have 2... if the money is similar his agent should be steering him to Buffalo, all about the next deal too

Agent steering him to Buffalo but the wife is steering him to LA and a beachfront condo

Edited by kdiggz

Agent steering him to Buffalo but the wife is steering him to LA and a beachfront condo

Playing in a soccer stadium on the football version of the bad Clippers vs. 70,000 screaming fans in a football town...the beach is a vacation not a lifestyle... :flirt:;)