Matt Miller's "Way too Early" 2018 Mock Draft

For those of us who love the CFB season... here is the first mock of the "new year." It's fun to look back at these a year from now. Btw he has the Bills passing on Sam Darnold at 7 and taking a Bama DL. Draft order is based on SB odds.

@nfldraftscout

Early 2018 thoughts:

- Good QB potential

- Ohio State is loaded

- Strong LB, CB, OT class

- WR, DL, TE look iffy

Copy and paste link to browser

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706876-2018-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-way-too-early-predictions

Edited by YoloinOhio

For those of us who love the CFB season... here is the first mock of the "new year." It's fun to look back at these a year from now. Btw he has the Bills passing on Sam Darnold at 7 and taking a Bama DL. Draft order is based on SB odds.

@nfldraftscout

Early 2018 thoughts:

- Good QB potential

- Ohio State is loaded

- Strong LB, CB, OT class

- WR, DL, TE look iffy

Copy and paste link to browser

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706876-2018-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-way-too-early-predictions

After Cyrus, Dareus and Ragland I doubt we pick from Bama for a while.

D-Line and safety is our biggest needs????wtf...granted Kyle's age and dareus' inability to get on the field raises some concerns. We just signed 2 very competent safeties..not superstars but solid. I'm saying LBer Franchise QB and a new bell cow RB to eventually replace the 30+ shady are more important

Did you see Fox Sports way too early draft? They have a two round mock. Has the Bills drafting QB Rosen and RB Guice

In Matt Miller's there is no mention of Luke Falk or Lamar Jackson

guice would be awesome. Need to watch more of Chosen Rosen.

Did you see Fox Sports way too early draft? They have a two round mock. Has the Bills drafting QB Rosen and RB Guice

In Matt Miller's there is no mention of Luke Falk or Lamar Jackson

I would much rather this draft lol.

That being said, I did read somewhere that Rosen really does have a lot to prove. Otherwise he could end up a lot like Hackenberg. Super hyped up early and flamed out towards the end.

Either way, I dont envision McDermott being timid. If the Bills are in a position to get a QB they absolutely will. Even if they have to trade up.

Also, I have been trying to maintain to folks, don't have to get the first QB in the rankings. Would love to, but if the class is as deep as I suspect...