Pats fans laughing at Bills GM firing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see Brady fall of a cliff like every other older athlete does... I thought this SB was that moment but I guess not

Brady could lose the next 20 games vs the Bills and he still would have a winning record against us.....he won.....he's beaten us....he needs to retire....seeing him have a couple of bad games is not going to erase 15 years of pain.....somehow, saying Brady is 26-6 instead of 26-3 against the Bills doesn't make a big difference .....just retire and go enjoy your millions and your super model wife.....it's enough already....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Well, I think he is citing the Boston Redsox fans throwing bags of nuts at Adam Jones the Orioles center fielder and calling him racial slurs.

I know exactly what he was referring to. In this day and age you think a crowd is using racial slurs without it being caught on camera inside a ballpark? It's garbage. If one random drunk idiot says something out of line it is by no means a reflection of a city.

"ineptitude at its finest"

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fire-gm-doug-whaley-hours-after-end-of-draft.1139633/

As idiotic as some of our fans are with the antics at the stadium and the constant child-like whinning about everything, we have more class than them.

I've never seen such loathsome group of people. You've already cheated to win the superbowls. At least try and have some class. But no, their true nature shows despite all the ill-gotten wealth. Perhaps it's their guilty sub-conscious. They are trying to put others down so that they can feel better about themselves.

I agree about the arrogant Pats fans but before we feel too good about ourselves I recall us mocking the Browns, Jets and others as being "stupid".

I know exactly what he was referring to. In this day and age you think a crowd is using racial slurs without it being caught on camera inside a ballpark? It's garbage. If one random drunk idiot says something out of line it is by no means a reflection of a city.

You're correct it shouldn't be how a city is viewed, but, that's, not the reality.

According to opposing team's fans outside perspective is that they believe all Bills fans are drunks that bang in the parking lot and body slam each other through tables in the parking lot pre-game.

Edited by Captain Murica

Guest NeckBeard

I don't really care what Pats fans think, in general. While the firing of DW was a pretty lame (and risky) thing to do right after the draft, to my surprise his firing has actually made me more excited about the upcoming season, and about the organization doing something new and really bold for a change. One hopes that it works out, and maybe it will, but there's also that element of ownership cleaning house after every X years, and how that model can be a tiresome one for a fan -- if it plays out like that every few years, and without the Ws to back it up in between years.

we should be laughed at... They should be pointing their fingers at us and laughing hysterically

we deserve it.. Hopefully that changes but our organization is a laughing stock and the Pegulas have increased the volume

we should be laughed at... They should be pointing their fingers at us and laughing hysterically

we deserve it.. Hopefully that changes but our organization is a laughing stock and the Pegulas have increased the volume

Being out of state (obviously) most Pats fans I run across seem to be rational and good hearted about jokes going both ways.

FunPolice: You get your jollies watching EVERY great athlete fall apart?

Not at all. I just cannot stand Brady or New England.

Usually I would be rooting for a guy to win 5 Super Bowls and dominate because it's cool to see super teams. Makes the sport fun.

If it had been Peyton winning 5 Super Bowls I would be all for it. If Seattle kept it up and won a few Super Bowls in a row that would have been cool.

I just loathe New England. And now Matt Ryan and the stupid Falcons.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Usually I would be rooting for a guy to win 5 Super Bowls and dominate because it's cool to see super teams. Makes the sport fun.

A lot of NBA fans think the opposite, now that they have had that for several years.