UDFA Thread Time!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDermott seems like a guy who loves UDFAs

Yeah for sure.

He even made a comment about how the Bills would put emphasis on signing UDFA's (or something like that).

I don't think they really have much choice this year, though. I believe they still have many roster spots left to fill for camp.

I'm thinking that the Bills should be a somewhat popular place for UDFA's this year. Lots of opportunity here IMO.

Yeah for sure.

He even made a comment about how the Bills would put emphasis on signing UDFA's (or something like that).

I don't think they really have much choice this year, though. I believe they still have many roster spots left to fill for camp.

I'm thinking that the Bills should be a somewhat popular place for UDFA's this year. Lots of opportunity here IMO.

agree

West Georgia CB Marcus Sayles

Small guy but jumped out of the gym at his pro day:

Marcus Sayles impressed in the weight room with a 40-in vertical jump, and an 11-foot broad jump. On the field, Sayles continued to impress as he clocked a 4.49 time in the 40-yard dash and impressed the scouts in drills

There used to be a site that carried all the UDFA new as it came up. It was something about the Patriots though. Anyone recall it?

Its where i am gettinf the signings. They are not doing the website just tweeting them