RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

He is a bill now and I am def gonna root for him to be good......I mean what should people do? Hope he is not good to prove a point?

I think TT will have something to say about all this.....and I root for him as well

i think i am with you on both counts. both guys seem like good human beings. both have their strengths and limitations. hopefully competition will breed success and let the best man win.

I have to agree with this. calling out a 48 page thread for a 5th rounder. what round was taylor drafted again...?

that's right, 6th round. I'm by no means dogging taylor but it was just the irony of that post that caught my attention.

as for peterman, another one to cling to for those who think he'll be the next savior.

he doesn't impress me

49 now. and i will let the kid take a few practice snaps, and maybe even a couple in a preseason game, before i start piling on. but i am a billiever, and this is the off season...a time of hope, optimism, and pure delusion...so i will dream big!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course!

You might want to stop short of getting his name and number tattooed on your forehead, but that's personal preference. :)

Cant do that anyways. Eric Striker's name already occupies that space since everyone told me he would be the next Takeo Spikes or something.

Cant do that anyways. Eric Striker's name already occupies that space since everyone told me he would be the next Takeo Spikes or something.

That's alright, he probably has your name on his forehead. It's all even.

That's alright, he probably has your name on his forehead. It's all even.

I could ask Peyton to give me some of whatever made his noggin swell and make some room.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Creepy stalking based on a handful of times I've replied to you? Don't flatter yourself. If anything you should be thankful I find my way into your threads ;)

And your obsession is not misconstrued.

Handful of times...?

Bruh... how many fingers you got on those hands.

And guaranteed both the strength and nature of my feelings about Taylor have been misconstrued.

If you don't believe me, tell me what you think everyone thinks and I'll tell you if you're right :flirt:

oh, he'll make the team. he already see the field better than our current starter,

his ceiling might just be extremely high to boot!

Glad you found the next Great White Hope...

Watch out... Jones sounds like he's coming on...

I have to agree with this. calling out a 48 page thread for a 5th rounder. what round was taylor drafted again...?

that's right, 6th round. I'm by no means dogging taylor but it was just the irony of that post that caught my attention.

as for peterman, another one to cling to for those who think he'll be the next savior.

he doesn't impress me

It's not an ironic post unless Peterman becomes something in the NFL the way Taylor did. Taylor is one of the very few exceptions, not the rule...

And I love that someone will inevitably think that I just called Taylor a great QB or something when I said nothing of the sort.

Amazing is that you are practically calling NP a failure already.

Nope. Not what I'm saying.

Amazing that you got that from what I said...

and sad...

mostly sad...

Edited by transplantbillsfan

I don't recall any draft experts saying Tuel was the most pro ready quarterback in the draft.

But Peterman needs to prove it.

....don't they ALL regardless of the pundits?.....Brylcream Mel said he could be the "next Tom Brady of the 2017 class" followed by Gruden saying, "he is THE most NFL QB I've seen in years"....a dual kiss of death??......reminds me of Mel's slam dunk proclamation about Tony Mandarich being .." a behemoth....a man among boyz....yada yada"..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Something tells me Mcbeandip made their minds up a LONG time ago regarding the QB depth chart... Right now, I'm feeling TT, Deuce Peterman, and Cardale, if he's lucky... Everyone else was there for competition... I personally favor Cardale in all things, but Deuce represents the threat a QB needs to get off his @ss... I hope #2 BALLS OUT... -Even if it's just for a #2 spot..

....don't they ALL regardless of the pundits?.....Brylcream Mel said he could be the "next Tom Brady of the 2017 class" followed by Gruden saying, "he is THE most NFL QB I've seen in years"....a dual kiss of death??......reminds me of Mel's slam dunk proclamation about Tony Mandarich being .." a behemoth....a man among boyz....yada yada"..........

They do all have to prove it. Just trying to say that just because he seems pro ready, it doesn't mean he is or ever will be.

They do all have to prove it. Just trying to say that just because he seems pro ready, it doesn't mean he is or ever will be.

....I agree and hope so as well.....a 5th breaking the 17 year schneid does me just fine......stay tuned..............

....I agree and hope so as well.....a 5th breaking the 17 year schneid does me just fine......stay tuned.......Kyle was a magical 5th...........