Who is going to play WLB for this defense?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are often good veteran linebackers that end up cut before the season starts. No need to panic.

I concur

Drafts should be for building depth, not filling holes. We can't seem to get ahead of the curve.

I assume Ragland will be playing WLB. This is perhaps the slowest LB corps in the league

Before free agency, yes.....this is no longer the case...players leave teams every year now......back in 90s Bills brought back same team every year

Good teams still do it. They draft depth 2 years before a departure and groom them to take over if the guy bolts in FA.

GB lost Hyde to free agency and drafted a DB to replace him. Vikings lost AP and traded up for a RB to replace him....I could go on...

Might be on another roster currently and will be cut in about a month

We need a LB who can cover and run sideline to sideline. No question. I can only assume that they are going to use the 3-4m saved by not matching Gillislee on a yet to happen cut they will sign before September.

Yeah - they have enough money to get a 2nd period FA.

Worked pretty well last year with Zach Brown and LorAx.

Edited by BobChalmers

omg

Ok

We had some real glaring needs headed into this draft.......they have addressed the 3 main ones while aquiring a FIRST ROUND PICK NEXT YEAR and still have picks left

Some people are just never happy unless they are crying like biaches

Amen

obviously the bills didnt feel Z. Brown was the answer.

I gotta tell you....im not worried about it because Whaley finds linebackers

What I can tell you is the draft picks we have taken have been good ones....and we are not done yet.....

Plus, this is also always the time of year you tell everyone their expectations are too high and everything will work out.

You can set your watch to it!

It's a below .500 team for nearly two decades. I get being a fan is more fun when you see the cup as not just half full but overflowing but... it's hard to beat up people that are looking to improve spots

It's in the past been a scheme that relied heavy on linebackers running and making plays. We are still short on that but might have options still. Admitting we are short there isn't being a bad fan and expecting it to be addressed isn't unreasonable-- we will see what happens there.

Edited by NoSaint

It's a below .500 team for nearly two decades. I get being a fan is more fun when you see the cup as not just half full but overflowing but...

It's in the past been a scheme that relied heavy on linebackers running and making plays. We are still short on that but might have options still. Admitting we are short there isn't being a bad fan and expecting it to be addressed isn't unreasonable-- we will see what happens there.

The scheme is relied on DL, always been that way.