2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't it be both? Can we not plug holes with players who also mesh well with what we want to do long term?

It might be both, I just don't think it's very likely.

Neither White or Jones appear to have much upside. Neither is an elite athlete, and Jones scouting reports flat out tell you he struggles to separate and doesn't stretch the field vertically.

Are you sure it's the coach? It reminds me an awful lot of someone else? Trading up for Zay... Trading up for Rags...

Board shakes out nice but can't remain patient. Just like some drunkard drafting his fantasy team.

I like White. I like Zay. I don't like losing picks when the board is fine.

Then you should be happy because the Bills got them both and a 1st round pick! Didn't lose anything!

Whatever bud. We will revisit this in the fall when we are saying, Jones gets very little seperation.

Oh, we'll believe, just name some specific instances. Since you're so studious, you should be able to answer shortly with an explanation of his problems getting separation and some examples

as i mentioned, i really haven't seen him play live, but how is woods better overall? it's not like his production here was stellar, (and i understand that the qbs were a huge part of that). we likely don't know exactly who woods even is at this point in terms of a true wr.

I don't particularly think Woods was great but he was a pretty complete WR. Could run good routes to get separation, not an amazing athlete, a good and dedicated blocker (we will like how Jones blocks). That is exactly Jones' game. I think Woods is a little faster and a little more slippery and a little better blocker. Jones is a great hands catcher ala Colston.

I'm disappointed cuz I thought we could get a WR2 later and that's all Zay will be imo. I'm guessing Dennison is going to want to throw more than we did last year.

Oh, we'll believe, just name some specific instances. Since you're so studious, you should be able to answer shortly with an explanation of his problems getting separation and some examples

Just watch the tape. Make your own opinion. Eventually you will have to except it.

i didn't believe this number so i had to look up his stats. holy ****. not that it will definitely translate into the pros, but wow.

I admit I went back to confirm it. Yes, some screens, but not entirely by any means. Had huge production and our coaches have good insight into him. Hopefully not in a stupid Rex way.

I don't particularly think Woods was great but he was a pretty complete WR. Could run good routes to get separation, not an amazing athlete, a good and dedicated blocker (we will like how Jones blocks). That is exactly Jones' game. I think Woods is a little faster and a little more slippery and a little better blocker. Jones is a great hands catcher ala Colston.

I'm disappointed cuz I thought we could get a WR2 later and that's all Zay will be imo. I'm guessing Dennison is going to want to throw more than we did last year.

Or... Maybe Zay's the next Odell.