Would you want a player w the intensity of the Falcons pick?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone trying to brag about being a millionaire and having one of the coolest gigs on earth.

Throwing the grandma in there made it a bit easier to swallow.

I believe that's called a humble brag?

"I did it, I kept my promise! Me! All me!! Made that promise and kept it!!! Admire me, this is what greatness looks like. Keep those promises kids!"

Edited by likei've

Ignorant moron with a complete lack of emotional intelligence. I found him embarrassing and hard to watch. Love the story, but he's a fool.

This is what I got out of it. He just kept repeating "this is why I do this" and even when he went to shake Goodell's hand, that's all he had to say.... like his brain couldnt think of anything else. Then, in the interview with Sanders, he basically just repeated that.... as well as "honoring" his grandma by saying "God Damn" and "F-Word" on national TV while holding her picture.

In that 2 minutes of being introduced to that guy, I walked away with the opinion he isnt very smart or genuine.

Edited by May Day 10

He kept a promise to someone he loved and the emotion of the day got the best of him. I don't see being human as a bad trait for a football player.

He doesn't play out of control on the field so I'll take that guy on my team every day of the week.

entirely disagree. If this was most any other profession i would agree. But this is a barbaric sport. Not what you want

I know he has probably told the story 100 times but it sounded so "packaged" the way he said it over and over when he came out.

At first I was moved a bit but then when he dropped the F bomb with Deion and said "fine me later" I started to worry that this kid might have trouble

The Falcons defense could have used a pulse in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl though. Maybe this kid is what they need.

I almost laughed when the NFL Network announcers talked about how the plan was "build a lead with your offense and then go get the QB"

Edited by TheFunPolice