Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

Pretty sure he meant rooting for KC to fail as miserably as possible so that first rounder next year is in the top 10. That's what I'm hoping for, although top 5 would be better!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

I don't root one way or the other for KC. I'm stuck watching their games because I live here. I just know from watching them they score a lot of points with special teams and defense. Their offense isn't that great and there's no way they can keep up that scoring production with their D and ST and with Oakland getting better they are the team to beat in that division.

We moved back 17 Browns moved back 13 and they got thesame return. A 1st and 3rd

Plus KC is far better than Houston

Ummmmm...pretty sure Cleveland didn't get a third

I don't root one way or the other for KC. I'm stuck watching their games because I live here. I just know from watching them they score a lot of points with special teams and defense. Their offense isn't that great and there's no way they can keep up that scoring production with their D and ST and with Oakland getting better they are the team to beat in that division.

You are right. I watched a ton as well and they squeaked more than a few out with defense/special teams. Kind of like the Dolphins, but less flukey.

Edited by What a Tuel

bills advantage in the draft value chart

#10 - 1300

#27 - 680 (2017)

#91 - 136 (2017)

#27 - 680 (2018)

TOTAL - 1500

You're doing it wrong. You need to discount the 2018 #27 by a round.

#10 - 1300

#27 - 680 (2017)

#91 - 136 (2017)

#27 - 310 (2018)

TOTAL - 1126

Bills should have gotten a 2018 2nd of 2018 3rd to balance.

You are missing my point. Does the random chiefs fan enjoy the regular season more than the random bills fan? I would argue that over the last decade and a half, the life of a chiefs fan has been happier regardless of super bowl appearances. And what do the patriots have to do with this? Explain your last question.

The way you asked your question made as much sense as mine, and the reason I posted that.

Now to answer your question, I would say no. The random fan enjoys watching and rooting for their team, win or loose doesn't affect my life one way or the other but looking at how others are emotionally attached, I'm sure the random chefs fan is much happier on Monday than the random Bills fan. That's not really something I understand seeing as how a win or loss by the Bills matters nothing to my happiness.

This also has nothing to do with a good trade by the Bills, nor does it have anything to do with picking a developmental QB 10th.

It's simple the Bills have made out on this pick as it's been posted in this thread by others showing the value.

So many good players there at 10. I hope the house cleaning is real. Get Doug the !@#$ out of here please!

You people are unbelievable.

If you think it's a bad trade you don't understand the value chart. It's also an EXTREMELY STRONG QB CROP next year. That doesn't mean anything to you?

And you guys really think the Chiefs are a top 5 team in the NFL? Wow.

The key is will they miss the playoffs? Even at 10-6 or 9-7 they could still miss the playoffs depending on where other teams finish. We really need Denver to bounce back and the Raiders to continue to develope. Any pick under 20 to go along with ours would be great.

The key is will they miss the playoffs? Even at 10-6 or 9-7 they could still miss the playoffs depending on where other teams finish. We really need Denver to bounce back and the Raiders to continue to develope. Any pick under 20 to go along with ours would be great.

Agree with you on all points. Need Denver and Raiders to both at least split with KC. If either beats KC twice, KC might miss playoffs.

On the flip side how about being a Chiefs fan? You now have zero first round pick in 2018 for moving up for Mahomes. It's a huge risk. I'd be bummed not having a 2018 first rounder for moving up to #10.

#10 - 1300

#27 - 680 (2017)

#91 - 136 (2017)

#27 - 310 (2018)

TOTAL - 1126

I think most teams are considering the value 10 to 27 a little tighter than the standard chart

#10 - 1300

#27 - 680 (2017)

#91 - 136 (2017)

#27 - 310 (2018)

TOTAL - 1126

That may be how you do it but it doesn't make any sense in real life. This isn't time value of money. For a team that's competing in 2017, yes, that matters. For a rebuilding team, you could argue that 2018 first round pick might be more valuable.

What this trade down tells me is that the 1 or 2 guys (Mike Williams, Corey Davis) that they wanted were gone by the time they picked.

This draft is telling me that there were lots of smokescreens out there.

Especially the Bills OJ one.

On the flip side how about being a Chiefs fan? You now have zero first round pick in 2018 for moving up for Mahomes. It's a huge risk. I'd be bummed not having a 2018 first rounder for moving up to #10.

They might get the last laugh but spending that much on a qb passed on by several teams would certainly leave me uncomfortable

I'd love to see the Bills swoop in using the extra third they picked up and still get the guy they wanted all along.

Either that or trade down again.

Second and third round is where the magic will happen.

Edited by likei've

lol at ANY fan who thinks they know what any QB will do in the NFL. It's absurd with only 30 seconds of thought. The NFL is worth BILLIONS. If you knew which QB's would be successful in any draft you would be filthy, filthy rich.

So, please. Just stop with the nonsense.