Official First Round Hopes and Expectation:

There is zero chance of the following:

1) we draft a QB tonight

2) we don't trade back (my guess is to 31 for next years 2nd)

3) I'm right on any prediction.

4) I wake up happy.

LOL! Moving down 21 spots will have to include this year's 2nd as well as next year's 1st. At least.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is an inappropriate mew thread, mods please remove it. I am only posting this so it can be referred to in days to come, if anyone is that much of a fanatic. :)

I respect all opinions and I'm curious as to who fellow posters actually want us to draft.

Hopes:

1) I would like to see a qb at #10. My choice would be Watson if he is there. He may bust out but if he doesn't, we win football games and have some value in Tyrod. It's all good.

2) If no qb, trade down if we can get AT LEAST another 2nd round pick. A 3rd and a 2018 first would be great. If we go back to 20 or lower, I want Cam Robinson. A solid RT would help Tyrod AND the run game. We are presently weak at RT and teams can and will exploit this.

3) If we stay at 10 and don't take a qb, I hope Jonathan Allen is there. He is a great player with a great attitude.

Hey, sorry for picking Tide players but these are the guys I watch, and have seen them in all of their games.

Expectations:

Despite the depth at secondary in this draft, I am almost certain that we will draft a defensive back. This even if we do not trade down. I am thinking safety, but a corner wouldn't surprise me. It's the way we roll. :(

Also, allow me to thank the TSW posters and especially the draftniks. As rough as things can get being a Bills Fan, you folks keep it fun and entertaining, and provide the best sports dialogue on the web. I mean this. Thanks also to the mods and SDS.

Enjoy the draft!!!

God bless you all and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not be on point for the intent of the thread but:

I hope they draft a QB but not at #10.

I expect they won't get a QB unless they do it at 10.

This may not be on point for the intent of the thread but:

I hope they draft a QB but not at #10.

I expect they won't get a QB unless they do it at 10.

i am almost completely the opposite. i want them to get a qb at 10, or else just roll with cardale as the developmental guy. of course there are exceptions, but this is my gut feeling/knee jerk (pre) reaction.

i am almost completely the opposite. i want them to get a qb at 10, or else just roll with cardale as the developmental guy. of course there are exceptions, but this is my gut feeling/knee jerk (pre) reaction.

I hear ya. If they like the QB, go get him, I'm cool with that. Everything I read is it will be another EJ reach but I admit that I know nothing.

Looks like we just traded down. Fascinating

Edited by LI_Bills