[Misleading Title]

This the best selection for the bills this year. This guy is dynamic and can do all the thing Percy Harvin bought to the offense and more. Without all the drama. Shady has not been healthy the last two seasons. Are we comfortable with the other scrubs. This kid is durable, runs between the tackle and most importantly loves to ball. He has a big chip on his shoulders, and comes football family. he knows how to be a pro.

Wouldn't a fan of the pick, but he does fit in multiple ways. He can play WR and be the backup Rb. I love his skill set. We could use a player like him, I just don't see it happening and I hope he gets drafted before us. He's not on Leroi's list, so it's not happening

Wouldn't a fan of the pick, but he does fit in multiple ways. He can play WR and be the backup Rb. I love his skill set. We could use a player like him, I just don't see it happening and I hope he gets drafted before us. He's not on Leroi's list, so it's not happening

Where can one find Leroi's list

This the best selection for the bills this year. This guy is dynamic and can do all the thing Percy Harvin bought to the offense and more. Without all the drama. Shady has not been healthy the last two seasons. Are we comfortable with the other scrubs. This kid is durable, runs between the tackle and most importantly loves to ball. He has a big chip on his shoulders, and comes football family. he knows how to be a pro.

Okey Dokey!

Where can one find Leroi's list

I'm starting to think Leroi's list is a smokescreen. Those just cannot be the top 5 guys on the Bills list at 10. Very mediocre list in my opinion.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

john ross is Goodwin just faster. He is too small. Howard and Davis makes no sense because Tyrod is the quarterback. he doesn't make plays up the middle and not good at timing routes. Lattimore will be gone. our d-line is deep. McCaffery has versatility on offense and special teams. Game changer. Think Reggie Bush, but can run between the tackle.

I'm starting to think Leroi's list is a smokescreen. Those just cannot be the top 5 guys on the Bills list at 10. Very mediocre list in my opinion.

I think its a "Realistic" top 5 of what they might see at 5...obviously if Myles Garrett was there (lol) the Bills would take him

Those guys are all #1 or #2 prospects at their positions, with the exception of Ross who could be #1, 2, or 3 depending on what each team values at the position. Meh indeed. /sarcasm