Big Blitz mock

Big Blitz

I think in my own final mock top 10.....the Bills are going to take Mike Williams. I hope Hooker falls but it ain't happening.

1. Browns - Myles Garrett, DE

2. 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE

3. Bears - Jamal Adams, S

4. Jaguars - Jonathan Allen, DE

5. Titans - Marshon Lattimore, CB

6. Jets - Malik Hooker, S

7. Chargers - Derek Barnett, LB

8. Panthers - Leonard Fournette, RB

9. Bengals - Corey Davis, WR

10. Bills - Mike Williams, WR

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think in my own final mock top 10.....the Bills are going to take Mike Williams. I hope Hooker falls but it ain't happening. 1. Browns - Myles Garrett, DE2. 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE3. Bears - Jamal Adams, S 4. Jaguars - Jonathan Allen, DE5. Titans - Marshon Lattimore, CB 6. Jets - Malik Hooker, S7. Chargers - Derek Barnett, LB 8. Panthers - Leonard Fournette, RB9. Bengals - Corey Davis, WR10. Bills - Mike Williams, WRSent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think 1-4 stay put. Not sure what'll happen after that, Titans kinda dictate how it'll go for us. They stay put I think they take a Wr, who idk. Idealy they trade down and someone goes for Lattimore. Gonna be tough for us to swing and miss in the first round but then again look who we route for lol

I found it interesting that they say the Browns are trying to move up from 12 to 8 and above

I can;t imagine they think NO or Cinn covets the player they want at 9 or 11

Or do they

One would think its to get ahead of Buffalo

One would think its for a QB, but who knows

I don't really care who we get except I hope the player has a bigger impact than any of our recent first rounders

All of which were deemed brilliant picks by fans on message boards

None of which ended up being so

Though Sammy and or Darius have the potential to be impactful none have yet lived up to the expectation of where they were drafted

jc

I think in my own final mock top 10.....the Bills are going to take Mike Williams. I hope Hooker falls but it ain't happening. 1. Browns - Myles Garrett, DE 2. 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE 3. Bears - Jamal Adams, S 4. Jaguars - Jonathan Allen, DE 5. Titans - Marshon Lattimore, CB 6. Jets - Malik Hooker, S 7. Chargers - Derek Barnett, LB 8. Panthers - Leonard Fournette, RB 9. Bengals - Corey Davis, WR 10. Bills - Mike Williams, WR Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Picks 2-10 are incorrect.

I think in my own final mock top 10.....the Bills are going to take Mike Williams. I hope Hooker falls but it ain't happening. 1. Browns - Myles Garrett, DE 2. 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE 3. Bears - Jamal Adams, S 4. Jaguars - Jonathan Allen, DE 5. Titans - Marshon Lattimore, CB 6. Jets - Malik Hooker, S 7. Chargers - Derek Barnett, LB 8. Panthers - Leonard Fournette, RB 9. Bengals - Corey Davis, WR 10. Bills - Mike Williams, WR Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Picks 2-10 are incorrect.

Probably.

It's basically what I think each team SHOULD do.

And they'll be a trade maybe 2.

if it goes that way what a tough decision to make...take trubisky or possibly command a steep price for the pick.

I found it interesting that they say the Browns are trying to move up from 12 to 8 and above

I can;t imagine they think NO or Cinn covets the player they want at 9 or 11

Or do they

One would think its to get ahead of Buffalo

One would think its for a QB, but who knows

I don't really care who we get except I hope the player has a bigger impact than any of our recent first rounders

All of which were deemed brilliant picks by fans on message boards

None of which ended up being so

Though Sammy and or Darius have the potential to be impactful none have yet lived up to the expectation of where they were drafted

jc

The way I look at it, the Jets are the team that the Browns are playing off. They are reasonably sure the Bears and Jags won't go QB and are pretty sure the 49ers won't. So they call the Jets, if the Jets are set on the player they know they want, you call the Titans to get above them, if the Jets want to shop the pick you feel comfortable shopping all the way down to 8, thinking the Bengals at 9 are a division rival and less likely to deal with (not to mention Hue's old team) and if we are passing the QB you can just stay at 12.

They are setting the groundwork right now and trying to get a feel for the Jets move, they aren't trying to trade up immediately (#2 with San Fran is the only immediate logical trade up partner).

The way I look at it, the Jets are the team that the Browns are playing off. They are reasonably sure the Bears and Jags won't go QB and are pretty sure the 49ers won't. So they call the Jets, if the Jets are set on the player they know they want, you call the Titans to get above them, if the Jets want to shop the pick you feel comfortable shopping all the way down to 8, thinking the Bengals at 9 are a division rival and less likely to deal with (not to mention Hue's old team) and if we are passing the QB you can just stay at 12.

They are setting the groundwork right now and trying to get a feel for the Jets move, they aren't trying to trade up immediately (#2 with San Fran is the only immediate logical trade up partner).

Hm I'm almost certain SF goes QB at 2. Shannahan is very confident in his own abilities, I think he will convince himself and others that one of these guys is what he needs.

I would move up to 5 to get Hooker.

Reports Titans looking to trade out.

I'd do that in a second. Our 10th and a 3rd next year. If you got a shot at the next Ed Reid you do it.

Safety in my opinion is becoming the most important position in football after QB.

if it goes that way what a tough decision to make...take trubisky or possibly command a steep price for the pick.

That's the dream scenario right there. Not a hard decision for me, btw. Everyone agrees this is a bad year for top QBs - kind of like the year they forced it and went with EJ - and at least then, they were super smart to trade down first for that superb second round of Kiko and Woods.

With this situation, if one team loves "the biscuit" they should make them pay with mutiple #1's.

Care to place a wager on that? Let me guess....the answer is no

That's like betting on Serena Williams, the problem is if you/she does lose its going to cost you a lot more than the 10 bucks you wanted to bet.

I will make a bet with you, both of us picks the teams and selections for the first round. The loser doesn't post again until the Bills make the playoffs.

That's like betting on Serena Williams, the problem is if you/she does lose its going to cost you a lot more than the 10 bucks you wanted to bet.

I will make a bet with you, both of us picks the teams and selections for the first round. The loser doesn't post again until the Bills make the playoffs.

I'll accept the bet that I offered coach. That the OPs selections 2-10 are incorrect.

no way they take Williams over howard

.....wouldn't surprise me if Coughlin influence has Jags taking Fournette regardless of what Marrone wants................

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.