Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find these topics really difficult to discuss. I don't want to think someone could rape another, I don't want to think that someone could lie about being a victim.

If he's guilty, throw away the key. If she is, do likewise. It makes it momumentally difficult for real victims to come forward and be believed when false allegations get thrown around.

The timing looks like blatant opportunism but I'll let due process take place and hope that this doesn't result in a life ruined either way.

@draftdiamonds

I have talked to all three people in the room now and am working on a report. It will be published soon

I am not going to lie, after doing my homework, I would be extremely shocked if Gareon Conley committed a crime. My story coming soon

Unless three people are lying to cover something up I would be shocked. Under pressure most fold. All the stories were the same

Victim is not answering or returning calls

Edited by YoloinOhio

I find these topics really difficult to discuss. I don't want to think someone could rape another, I don't want to think that someone could lie about being a victim.

If he's guilty, throw away the key. If she is, do likewise. It makes it momumentally difficult for real victims to come forward and be believed when false allegations get thrown around.

The timing looks like blatant opportunism but I'll let due process take place and hope that this doesn't result in a life ruined either way.

That's the problem with these crimes though. How many times do we throw away the key on someone who didn't do it? How many times is someone cleared when they should have been held accountable? I think the answer is a lot to both questions.

That's the problem with these crimes though. How many times do we throw away the key on someone who didn't do it? How many times is someone cleared when they should have been held accountable? I think the answer is a lot to both questions.

It's such a difficult crime to successfully prosecute because it really relies on concrete DNA evidence and the victim reporting the crime ASAP to get a rape kit performed. It's such a brutal experience to go through for the victim, I can't comprehend feeling that vulnerable and I can understand why their first thought isn't to seek help. The scary thing to consider is how many go unreported because they have no faith that the system will bring them justice.

Thankfully, I've not known anyone that's gone through it on either side of the equation.

It's such a difficult crime to successfully prosecute because it really relies on concrete DNA evidence and the victim reporting the crime ASAP to get a rape kit performed. It's such a brutal experience to go through for the victim, I can't comprehend feeling that vulnerable and I can understand why their first thought isn't to seek help. The scary thing to consider is how many go unreported because they have no faith that the system will bring them justice.

Thankfully, I've not known anyone that's gone through it on either side of the equation.

This is one more really horrible part of the equation.

Does it seem like Cardale spends way too much time at OSU? Maybe a little more time trying to learn the playbook would be a wiser choice.

he lives here and his kids are here. His playbook is able to be accessed in Columbus. Edited by YoloinOhio

If she lied, the punishment should be closer to what he would have faced. This sucks either way it turns out.

I wish it were the case. There is a small cadre of rabid feminist extremists who insist that filing false rape accusations is a public service, as it keeps a spotlight on the problem of rape. I've always taken the position that their wildly irresponsible support of such makes it harder to prosecute real rape accusations.

This is why the misapplication of Title IX has forced schools to judge cases and apply administrative punishment in the case of accusations.

Does it seem like Cardale spends way too much time at OSU? Maybe a little more time trying to learn the playbook would be a wiser choice.

He's a 4th-round pick by the Bills. He's going to stay third on the depth chart for three years, then disappear, like they all do. Learning the playbook isn't going to change that.

he lives here and his kids are here. His playbook is able to be accessed in Columbus.

Were his kids at the party? Were they at the OSU skills competition I saw him on tv at last week? I know you think every OSU player is an angel and the best player at their position in college football, but he's a pro now. He plays for the Bills, not the Buckeyes.

Were his kids at the party? Were they at the OSU skills competition I saw him on tv at last week? I know you think every OSU player is an angel and the best player at their position in college football, but he's a pro now. He plays for the Bills, not the Buckeyes.

Which Bills players live in Buffalo in the offseason? I think Alexander does but that may be it. I am failing to see the point?

nice post. You don't "know" me at all. I've never asserted anything like that, I guess I should assume you think every Southern person is an angel and they have all the best players? This place is a trip lately. Have a nice evening. Edited by YoloinOhio

I expressed my opinion. You disagreed, like always if anything negative is said about an OSU player. You believe you can criticize everyone else's opinion but if anyone criticizes yours you get offended.

where did I state my opinion? Or get offended? I say plenty of negative things about OSU players, Wtf :lol: The folks on the O-zone would love to hear this notion that I love them all (I wish). I just told you he lives here - that's not really my "opinion" Edited by YoloinOhio

Of course you are

Maybe I should have said it differently, you aren't making a point. A player, not in Buffalo in the offseason isn't news, barely any of them live there. So, I will ask again, what is the point that you are trying to make? Edited by Kirby Jackson

In the everybody is a winner category-- it sounds like you'll be keeping your pants on going forward!

u have no clue. I dont sleep around anymore ... Its not just me but the courts my friend going through divorce while his wife bangs a pizza guy in his house he worked his whole life for.

Im never getting married