And This is What Makes the Browns, the Browns

H2o

according to Schefter the pats are not trading Jimmy under any circumstances. They ask him every week on his radio spot here because Browns really wanted him and he said on a stack of bibles that his pats source is accurate and they will not be trading him. Makes me think Brady is close to hanging it up no matter how many avocados and kale salads he eats every day.

And there will be a Mardi Gras-esque celebration across the land

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how many fans wish that the Bills were in the same positions as the Browns are in right now.

Yep. Delusional ones.

according to Schefter the pats are not trading Jimmy under any circumstances. They ask him every week on his radio spot here because Browns really wanted him and he said on a stack of bibles that his pats source is accurate and they will not be trading him. Makes me think Brady is close to hanging it up no matter how many avocados and kale salads he eats every day.

They won't trade him because they're not getting nearly what they want for him. I guess no one wants to pay $18M+/year for a guy who had a game and a half against bad teams and then got injured. Go figure!

Why announce the pick before you have to? That would give the other 31 teams more time to think about who they'll pick, knowing in advance one guy who's off the board.

Except anyone after pick 2 then knows that they aren't getting Garrett. It isn't like he is going to slide.

You guys are funny. The Browns will be much better off in the long run than the bills. Watch

I agree, i think browns make the playoffs before the bills do.

And, dont forget the browns actually have been to the playoffs

since the bills drought started. My gut feeling tell me the bills

will always be a lower middling team, flirting with 8-8

every now and then. Just an opinion, ive lost all faith in

this organization. They sell tickets and that's about all they care

about.

I agree, i think browns make the playoffs before the bills do.

And, dont forget the browns actually have been to the playoffs

since the bills drought started. My gut feeling tell me the bills

will always be a lower middling team, flirting with 8-8

every now and then. Just an opinion, ive lost all faith in

this organization. They sell tickets and that's about all they care

about.

The Bills have won more games every year over the past eight. Just because the Browns tanked the last two, they're all of a sudden going to turn it around?

Tanking =/= turning around a franchise

And yes, the browns have made the playoffs a grand total of two times since the Bills drought started, once while going 9-7 and getting a wild card, the same record the Bills have had twice since the drought started but didn't earn a wild card birth.

Neither franchise has been good over the past 17 years, but the Bills have won more games and been more competitive. I know, blah blah, baby, blah, blah, playoffs, blah, blah, blah... I don't care. The Browns are not in a better position.

The grass isn't always greener.

Edited by elroy16

You guys are funny. The Browns will be much better off in the long run than the bills. Watch

LOL! Yeah, too bad they got the 1st overall pick with no franchise QB available. Shoulda tanked this coming season.

It all means nothing until the card is turned in. Teams are lying a lot this time of year..

LOL! Yeah, too bad they got the 1st overall pick with no franchise QB available. Shoulda tanked this coming season.

Don't worry, they'll be really bad again this year too.

I'll go on record stating I don't think Myles Garrett will live up to his #1 overall status.

It's just something about his fluidity I don't like....

Ya know, I applaud you, I was waiting for someone else to come out with this, as I, and now apparently YOU seem to be in the vast minority. I don't think he's big enough as a DE in the NFL, and I never saw the motor that all these experts claim to have seen? He COULD well end up being another Miller (Very doubtful) but he could also be another Dion Jordan type guy that benefited from great defensive schemes. When I looked at the tape, and I did a lot, his sacks were roughly 70% coverage sacks, which in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but does it translate well to the NFL when you only have at best, 3 seconds to get to the QB? I don't think so, and I think he struggles in his rookie year. If I were the Browns I'd trade back,

Tim-

The Bills have won more games every year over the past eight. Just because the Browns tanked the last two, they're all of a sudden going to turn it around?

Tanking =/= turning around a franchise

And yes, the browns have made the playoffs a grand total of two times since the Bills drought started, once while going 9-7 and getting a wild card, the same record the Bills have had twice since the drought started but didn't earn a wild card birth.

Neither franchise has been good over the past 17 years, but the Bills have won more games and been more competitive. I know, blah blah, baby, blah, blah, playoffs, blah, blah, blah... I don't care. The Browns are not in a better position.

The grass isn't always greener.

Arguing about who is in better position between these two horrid and snake bit franchises is futile. Unlike a lot of people it seems, I do like what the Browns are doing. I like their coach hire, I like their strategy of breaking everything down and stocking draft picks, and I like the kind of moves they're making (like the Osweiler trade which got them ANOTHER high pick for money they had to spend anyway).

Everything these teams are doing is up for debate and given their history, will probably end up failing. But for now, I think the Browns are definitely on a positive path for once. And honestly, I think the Bills are too as long as they try to settle down a bit now and let everyone have some time to grow up together.

Edited by Acantha

Sorry if I don't take everything La Canfora says as gospel...

If the Browns actually draft Trubisky #1 overall, I will completely agree with the OP. But until then, I am taking this as just more untrue garbage being spewed on Twitter (a very common thing these days).

If the Browns actually draft Trubisky #1 overall, I will completely agree with the OP. But until then, I am taking this as just more untrue garbage being spewed on Twitter (a very common thing these days).

The beauty of it is, he can be right no matter what happens. If the Browns do the smart and only logical thing, he'll say the front office won. If they do the traditional "Brownsy" thing and reach for a QB, he can say he told ya so. No real downside here.

Garrett doesn't even want to play there

if the Browns only drafted players who want to be there they would be drafting me by the 4th rd

What does this have to do with the Bills?

Honest question - why does it seem like many Bills fans are so thoroughly convinced the Browns are going to blow us out of the water just because they have a bunch of draft picks?

The Browns have had plenty of extra draft picks in the past and it led to nothing. They also had a bunch of draft picks last year, and I really wasn't overly impressed with many of them. Maybe they improve this season, I don't know.

The Browns could very well end up being good/great. But they have to actually hit on a majority of their draft picks first, which is far from a sure thing (especially with the Browns and Haslam meddling).

Edited by BillsFan4

funny tidbit on Lalalacanfora -- he had this dysfunction story about the Browns a few years ago and his source was Brian Hoyer