We knew it was....

4merper4mer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't they all? :devil:

The pot heads hope so. Their guilt over doing something they know is wrong is obvious in everything they do. They have been worshipping a drug ever since their first toke and they can't even see it.....they just project.

I have to give them credit for bringing technology into church though. They have a mind reading log to keep track of all their prayers. On the first day many prayed for a Kinny Garden teacher to buy them lunch.

The belief I find the most interesting is that a neural network of pot plants around the world detect and store every pot heads short term memory losses and that they can be transmitted to computer networks. We may end up in a world taken over by military cyborgs like The Matrix or Terminator but at lest we'll know there will be some of them wandering around annoying the other ones saying stuff like: "Dudebot, what if what I see as blue, you see as red and what I see as red, you see as blue.......whoa".

If it's legal it's not wrong.

People drank at a time when it was illegal and yet here we are almost a century later and drunks are still doing stupid stuff.

It may not be legal everywhere but it is wrong. So is booze but that is beside the point. Is cheating on your wife illegal? Is it wrong?

The pot heads have been hoping for years that their guilt would subside when the government gave them a free pass. It obviously hasn't so they made a church. Whoopy Doo. Even making pot into a God isn't going to make their guilt subside.

It may not be legal everywhere but it is wrong. So is booze but that is beside the point. Is cheating on your wife illegal? Is it wrong?

The pot heads have been hoping for years that their guilt would subside when the government gave them a free pass. It obviously hasn't so they made a church. Whoopy Doo. Even making pot into a God isn't going to make their guilt subside.

You are compensating for something. Why the he'll do you care? Did your mom smoke too much pot when she was pregnant with you? Did your long haired daddy dun run oft with his dealer?

....a religion for losers.

This just confirms it.

No such thing as god.

It must be nice to be the fountain of all truths!!!

(Or, more realistically, just one guys opinion.)

post-26722-0-69846000-1492829229_thumb.jpeg Edited by BillsFan4

Drink this Mountain Dew, for it is my blood

Eat these Doritos, for it is my flesh

Mountain Dew is devil's juice! I drink it when I drive long distance. Sometimes I get there, but just want to keep going! Then I feel like crap for at least 12 hours.

Of all the things I may feel guilty for smoking weed isn't even close to being on the radar.

What about when you smoked too many marijuanas and drank all your nephews Capri Suns.

Drink this Mountain Dew, for it is my blood

Eat these Doritos, for it is my flesh

I'd like some seared scallops over risotto personally.