We knew it was....

4merper4mer

You are compensating for something. Why the he'll do you care? Did your mom smoke too much pot when she was pregnant with you? Did your long haired daddy dun run oft with his dealer?

I will admit to being annoyed by loser potheads but it is mostly a whatever for me. I'm just observing what I see. Worshipping pot in an actual church is pathetic and sad but it has been happening without the church for a long time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit to being annoyed by loser potheads but it is mostly a whatever for me. I'm just observing what I see. Worshipping pot in an actual church is pathetic and sad but it has been happening without the church for a long time.

How do you feel about happy, successful multi-millionaires who smoke marijuana?

I wonder what they might have achieved if they didn't smoke.

Or what they might not have had they not? Life is always a series of "what if's". We make our choices, and live with them. Again, it's not my thing, but the older I get, the less I try to judge. I've seen way too much judgement, by people who should not.

Still annoying losers.

Who, exactly, decides who won and who lost?

(Hint: no one on this board.)

Or what they might not have had they not? Life is always a series of "what if's". We make our choices, and live with them. Again, it's not my thing, but the older I get, the less I try to judge. I've seen way too much judgement, by people who should not.

Who, exactly, decides who won and who lost?

(Hint: no one on this board.)

I'm not judging, just observing.

I'm not judging, just observing.

I'm not the pot advocate for this board by any means, but "loser potheads" sounds like judging to me. (I believe you were also anti-alcohol, which is absolutely fine for you to feel.) I'll move on now, as I don't really care. Just trying to be fair and balanced.

I'm not the pot advocate for this board by any means, but "loser potheads" sounds like judging to me. (I believe you were also anti-alcohol, which is absolutely fine for you to feel.) I'll move on now, as I don't really care. Just trying to be fair and balanced.

It's an observation, not a condemnation.

It may not be legal everywhere but it is wrong. So is booze but that is beside the point. Is cheating on your wife illegal? Is it wrong?

The pot heads have been hoping for years that their guilt would subside when the government gave them a free pass. It obviously hasn't so they made a church. Whoopy Doo. Even making pot into a God isn't going to make their guilt subside.

Beside the point? I see that and I hear

Blah blah blah bah blah blah

Guilt?? LOL Reefer Madness!!!!

Many of us are children of the 60s and many of us can vouch that drinking can be much worse than smoking an occasional joint.

I'd rather spend time with a stoner than many obnoxious drunks.

That is my opinion.

Marijuana's use as part of religious ceremonies is not new.

India, China, Tibet, Greece and yes. Rastafarians.

All cultures that have had religious ceremonies, it has a long-standing tradition.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Marijuana's use as part of religious ceremonies is not new.

India, China, Tibet, Greece and yes. Rastafarians.All cultures rhat have had religious ceremonies, it has a long-standing tradition.

So to refute my argument that pot smokers worship it you cite other parts of the world where pot smokers worship it?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

So to refute my argument that pot smokers worship it you cite other parts of the world where pot smokers worship it?

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

What I was saying is that by ridiculing it you are being a bit silly.

Asking if I am stoned again is .... how to say it nicely.... ignorance.

Go ahead and mock all you want if it makes you feel better.

When they start hurting other people let me know and maybe I'll rethink my stance.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

What I was saying is that by ridiculing it you are being a bit silly.

Asking if I am stoned again is .... how to say it nicely.... ignorance.

Go ahead and mock all you want if it makes you feel better.

When they start hurting other people let me know and maybe I'll rethink my stance.

Link...one of many.

"a second AAA study discourages lawmakers from adopting arbitrary legal limits on marijuana use because of a lack of adequate methods to determine impairment by the drug.

AAA officials said the studies about marijuana and driving, released Tuesday, are meant to encourage more comprehensive enforcement measures to improve road safety.

Authorities in Washington recorded 436 fatal crashes in 2013, and determined that drivers involved in 40 crashes tested positive for THC, the active chemical in marijuana, according to the study. In 2014 they found that of 462 fatal crashes, 85 drivers tested positive for THC.

The fatal crash study does not determine whether drivers were impaired, and it notes that there was no sign of an increase in fatal crashes among those with marijuana in their systems until a full 39 weeks after marijuana possession was legalized in the state.

But the uptick in crashes by people testing positive for recent marijuana use also raises concern over the lack of adequate methods to determine whether drivers are actually impaired by marijuana when they get behind the wheel."

The problem is that marijuana stays in people's system for 30 days or more...

Edited by BillsFan4

People should not drive when they are impaired, whether it is pot or something else. That is undeniable. Marijuana though is safer than alcohol, period. Safer on the body and driving. Moderation is key to anything in life. Stoners who smoke pot all day will experience negative side effects and could be using that time more productively. I smoked regularly in college, but now only hit a joint every month or two when i'm out on the golf course or fishing with buddies. I prefer to have a few beers or glasses of wine at night, but that's just me. There are a lot of successful professionals who smoke cannabis at night, just like there are plenty who enjoy a few drinks. I don't condone being a stoner just like I don't condone being a drunk. I think hardcore stoners make all people who smoke pot look bad.

Can you post some of the other links 4mer? There are serious holes in this one and you might have others that make your point a little better. Here are a few highlights:

"The fatal crash study does not determine whether drivers were impaired, and it notes that there was no sign of an increase in fatal crashes among those with marijuana in their systems until a full 39 weeks after marijuana possession was legalized in the state."

"a 2015 study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that motorists who used marijuana prior to driving were no more likely to be involved in a car crash than individuals who had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to getting behind the wheel. Meanwhile, the study found drivers with a blood alcohol concentration of .05 or above were seven times more likely to be involved in a crash."

Edited by gatorbait

"a second AAA study discourages lawmakers from adopting arbitrary legal limits on marijuana use because of a lack of adequate methods to determine impairment by the drug.

AAA officials said the studies about marijuana and driving, released Tuesday, are meant to encourage more comprehensive enforcement measures to improve road safety.

Authorities in Washington recorded 436 fatal crashes in 2013, and determined that drivers involved in 40 crashes tested positive for THC, the active chemical in marijuana, according to the study. In 2014 they found that of 462 fatal crashes, 85 drivers tested positive for THC.

The fatal crash study does not determine whether drivers were impaired, and it notes that there was no sign of an increase in fatal crashes among those with marijuana in their systems until a full 39 weeks after marijuana possession was legalized in the state.

But the uptick in crashes by people testing positive for recent marijuana use also raises concern over the lack of adequate methods to determine whether drivers are actually impaired by marijuana when they get behind the wheel."

I'm sure the dead people will be happy to hear there are plenty of loopholes and excuses.

Does it now? Might be if you smoked 5 joins a day.

For casual users .... I'd say 1 week and you could pass a drug test.