[closed]Trade down and draft QB in 1st

Trubisky, Watson, Mahomes, Kizer...if we trade down a couple of spots atleast one or two of them will be there. I personally like Trubisky and Kizer.

That may be what Bills are thinking with all the attention they are scouting on the top QBs. It's a win, win grab another 2nd pick, probably more. It's a deep draft at secondary and WR (our main needs).

Maybe be easier said then done but that is the ideal situation. Tyrod doesn't have it.

If you think a guy can be a franchise a QB then take him at 10 and quit farting around.

It certainly appears that all of the QB needy teams are trying to move back in the 1st round of the draft. If true (and it sure seems like it is) then that tells you everything you need to know about this QB class.

Not really. It's a decent QB draft class, I be you all of those guys haves better career than Tyrod.

if the QB's were so good they would go #1 overall. teams don't mess around when there are good QB's

by none of the QB's being top draft picks it shows the teams don't think very highly of them

Ok. Derek Carr went 2nd. Rodgers went in late 1st. Brady in 7th. Scouts are not nostradmus. We have to keep trying.

if the Bills thought any of those guys were any good then why would they trade down and not draft them at #10 is the point. they knew EJ was a "project" and wasn't going to be a high pick. they should have gone with their instincts on that one. we need a QB not another project

if the Bills thought any of those guys were any good then why would they trade down and not draft them at #10 is the point. they knew EJ was a "project" and wasn't going to be a high pick. they should have gone with their instincts on that one. we need a QB not another project

All QBs are projects

I feel like the Bills are in a good spot right now with regard to drafting and developing a QB. Tyrod is the best QB we've had in a very long time. He is serviceable. If the Bills identify a QB in this draft that they like, they can take him and sit him for 1-2 years to develop him behind Tyrod. When he is ready, he becomes the starter and they move on from Tyrod. In past years they tried to force it. They played the kid before he was ready, either due to Injury to the other QB (Kolb) or not having a better option. I don't know enough about college QBs to know if any of these guys have a solid future, but if the Bills decide they like one, I think there's a decent chance he might get the time to develop.

I feel like the Bills are in a good spot right now with regard to drafting and developing a QB. Tyrod is the best QB we've had in a very long time. He is serviceable. If the Bills identify a QB in this draft that they like, they can take him and sit him for 1-2 years to develop him behind Tyrod. When he is ready, he becomes the starter and they move on from Tyrod. In past years they tried to force it. They played the kid before he was ready, either due to Injury to the other QB (Kolb) or not having a better option. I don't know enough about college QBs to know if any of these guys have a solid future, but if the Bills decide they like one, I think there's a decent chance he might get the time to develop.

We are in the worst spot. I'd rather have no QB than a mediocre one. Another 7-9 season just keeps us from getting top pick next year and we miss out on Darnold, Allen and Rosen

Edited by BuffaloBud420

It certainly appears that all of the QB needy teams are trying to move back in the 1st round of the draft. If true (and it sure seems like it is) then that tells you everything you need to know about this QB class.

It tells you about the stupidity and desperation of these teams.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.