What sounds better?

Trade Down Scenarios....

W/ Cleveland -

Cleveland get 10th pick rd 1

Bills get 12th pick rd 1, 108th pick rd 4, 175th pick rd 6.

Or

W/ Tampa Bay

Tampa gets 10th rd 1, 75th pick rd 3, 156th pick rd 5.

Buffalo get 19th pick rd 1, 50th pick rd 2, 84th pick rd 3.

(It's basically swap 1st's, swap 3rd's and Buffalo gets Tampas 2nd). Both trades meet the point differences of the draft pick value chart. Also they are 2 teams that might trade up. Cleveland for a QB and Tampa for Cook.

Trade Down Scenarios....

W/ Cleveland -

Or

W/ Tampa Bay

(It's basically swap 1st's, swap 3rd's and Buffalo gets Tampas 2nd). Both trades meet the point differences of the draft pick value chart. Also they are 2 teams that might trade up. Cleveland for a QB and Tampa for Cook.

I don't like the Cleveland scenario. I'd consider the Tampa one.

I don't like the Cleveland scenario. I'd consider the Tampa one.

The Cleveland Trade may allow them to get the guy they wanted @ 10 and get extra picks, where as the Tampa pick won't, but you gain almost back to back picks in the 2nd

It's not that bad... drop 2 spots gain 2 extra players and more than likely still get the guy you want.

In order to drop 2 spots and gain a 2nd we would have to probably give Cleveland our 3rd this year and next years 3rd, plus a 5th this year. Just guessing though.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

Well I had a dream last night where Belichick was the Bills Head Coach, Whaley was the GM and I was the Director of Player Personnel and Cleveland offered their 2nd to come up from 12 to 10 or we could have stayed put and picked Lattimore. We took the trade, Cleveland picked a Quaterback (Peterman in this odd dream) and then we took Ryan Anderson out of Alabama at #12 which everyone called a reach (which it would be) but we decided the media were all wrong.

So there's that.

Seems like the trade to tb should just be swapping firsts and the bills get their second. We shouldnt have to move down in the third and lose a fifth too. Seems like the bills are kinda getting ripped off.

According to the draft value charts i looked at the 1st for the 1st and 2nd is more than fair

The Cleveland deal is a 100 pt difference.

The Tampa deal is a 325 pt difference. That being said, Tampa's 2nd rd pick is worth 400 pts, gotta make up 75 pts, (which is a early to mid 4th rd pick we don't have). So that's where the swap of 3rd's and our 5th come into play

That equal pts down the line... but depending on how bad they want their guy they may not ask for a 5th, that could just be a bargaining chip. Offer them 10 and swap 3rd's, if they don't go for it, throw in the 5th. But I was just showing equal value for picks.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

The Cleveland deal is a 100 pt difference.

The Tampa deal is a 325 pt difference. That being said, Tampa's 2nd rd pick is worth 400 pts, gotta make up 75 pts, (which is a early to mid 4th rd pick we don't have). So that's where the swap of 3rd's and our 5th come into play

That equal pts down the line... but depending on how bad they want their guy they may not ask for a 5th, that could just be a bargaining chip. Offer them 10 and swap 3rd's, if they don't go for it, throw in the 5th. But I was just showing equal value for picks.

i would take the cleveland trade. But the chart i look at has the tb switch of firsts a 425 pt difference.

http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Probably why the difference of opinion

Trade Down Scenarios....

W/ Cleveland -

Or

W/ Tampa Bay

honestly I'd take either but all depending on how the draft shapes out. The Bills obviously need as many pics as possible, and if they can come away with 3/4 starters like they did last year fan should be extremely happy

Trade Down Scenarios....

W/ Cleveland -

Or

W/ Tampa Bay

Take the QB at 10 if he is there or trade up if McDermott and Dennison feel he can be our Franchise QB. If not, Ill take any of your trade down scenarios

With as strong as this draft class is I think the Tampa deal is better as adding an extra second could prove valuable. As think we could get a solid CB at pick 19 , use our 2nd on a QB we like and than the acquired Tampa pick on a WR like Zay Jones.