Reuben Foster

I believe guys like Adams and Lattimore and hooker will be gone by the time we pick

Realistically, looking through all the prospects who will probably be available I have zoned in on one guy that fits McDermotts D to perfection

Reuben Foster LB Alabama

This kid is the real deal and a playmaker at the LB position. Fast, rangy, strong as a bull with premier instincts

He has great burst and instincts in the run game, coupled with hips that rotate loosely in pass coverage

He absolutely smacked leanord Fournette in a way that he's never been hit. He brought the hammer and Fournette was the nail

A true 3 down linebacker in the mold of a Bobby Wagner

I'd love to have him

Edited by Buffalo716

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't people post without being ridiculed for everything? Everyone criticizing or critiquing everyone's posts makes everyone afraid to post.

If they stay at 10, I hope they find a franchise QB. I really want them to trade down multiple times and get tons of picks.

Why can't people post without being ridiculed for everything? Everyone criticizing or critiquing everyone's posts makes everyone afraid to post.

If they stay at 10, I hope they find a franchise QB. I really want them to trade down multiple times and get tons of picks.

we have over 10 topics on this. It is better not to flood the board with duplicate threads. Do post but use the search to find that you could have put it in one of the other threads. Edited by mead107

we have over 10 topics on this. It is better not to flood the board with duplicate threads. Do post but use the search to find that you could have put it in one of the other threads.

There isn't 1 thread solely dedicated to Reuben Foster that I could find

I was gonna name the thread Rueben Foster... He isn't the SOLE topic of a thread I could find

This thread is yet another example that this is clearly no the case.

There isn't 1 thread solely dedicated to Reuben Foster that I could find

I was gonna name the thread Rueben Foster... He isn't the SOLE topic of a thread I could find

Jezz, look at this one--it's right there:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193196-5-players-you-would-be-happy-with-at-pick-10/page-1

On the first page of that thread plenty listed Foster as a guy they would like at 10.

Jezz, look at this one--it's right there:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193196-5-players-you-would-be-happy-with-at-pick-10/page-1

On the first page of that thread plenty listed Foster as a guy they would like at 10.

I wanted to have a discussion on Rueben Foster.

It's just grumpy around here

I'm sure there are lots of posters that are afraid to post because there is fear of being ridiculed, bullied, called out, etc. In fact, I know it is true. If people don't like a thread, don't post on it. It won't take long for it to get buried on page 2, never to be seen again.

I found reports of at least 2 concussions for Foster, and someone said there were at least 3. No telling how many slid by. With his playing style that concerns me. Admittedly, that could be low by NFL standards, I don't really know. But still....

I think Foster is a much better fit at MLB and he might end up being one of the best in the game. I think Ragland has a shot to be one of the best MLB's in the league, so Foster does not fit a need. IMO Cunningham and Reddick would be much better fits for WLB and both of those guys are special as well.

Edited by billspro

I believe guys like Adams and Lattimore and hooker will be gone by the time we pick

Realistically, looking through all the prospects who will probably be available I have zoned in on one guy that fits McDermotts D to perfection

Reuben Foster LB Alabama

This kid is the real deal and a playmaker at the LB position. Fast, rangy, strong as a bull with premier instincts

He has great burst and instincts in the run game, coupled with hips that rotate loosely in pass coverage

He absolutely smacked leanord Fournette in a way that he's never been hit. He brought the hammer and Fournette was the nail

A true 3 down linebacker in the mold of a Bobby Wagner

I'd love to have him

One hell of a football player! Everyone should be excited to have him on their team. I have wondered all along if he isn't a guy McD would want because of the Keuchly pick his first year on Carolina. He would look good as the WIL next to Ragland .

It's the "Be a jerk and hide behind the keyboard" syndrome.