• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

say it isn't so.

what 4 teams do they beat?

I say 10 wins but could be 11. then again they could win 2 games, maybe 12. wait, they could win 13 games. no, they may only win 3.

I can play that little game too...

The four worst teams on the schedule by 3 points or less. The Bills are going to suck.

You know what I like...... McDermott is a dull as ditch water interview... he really is. Give nothing away really stock answers. Isn't a "big personality" guy. Knows what he should say and says it. That is such a relief after two years of Rex turning every press conference into an entertainment event.

I expect McDermott is going to make for dreary Mondays and dreary Thursdays..... but so long as he makes up for that with exciting Sundays (and Mondays and Thursdays when we are on MNF or TNF) then I will be all for it.

I listened to the interview.

My opinion on Buffalo sports for awhile has been call me when you're good. Whether it be McDermott, Whaley or Tim Murray.

Trying to listen to McDermott as if he is going to give the fans any real answers is not worth your time. He said much of the same things our old failed Head Coaches used to. "Work hard", "earn the right to compete and win", "draft the best player".

Who knows, and at this point its the Bills job to try and make fans care again.

I listened to the interview.

My opinion on Buffalo sports for awhile has been call me when you're good. Whether it be McDermott, Whaley or Tim Murray.

Trying to listen to McDermott as if he is going to give the fans any real answers is not worth your time. He said much of the same things our old failed Head Coaches used to. "Work hard", "earn the right to compete and win", "draft the best player".

Who knows, and at this point its the Bills job to try and make fans care again.

Amen.

I'm just worn down as a Buffalo sports fan. I don't follow the offseason bologna as closely as I used to. I don't buy the words, I don't buy the draft pick hype, don't buy the One Buffalo marketing ploy, I just don't care. Sundays at 1:00, that's when I'll pay attention.

I renew my seasons strictly for the day out with the fellas. Good crew, good ritual, good food and drink, always a good time.

Amen.

I'm just worn down as a Buffalo sports fan. I don't follow the offseason bologna as closely as I used to. I don't buy the words, I don't buy the draft pick hype, don't buy the One Buffalo marketing ploy, I just don't care. Sundays at 1:00, that's when I'll pay attention.

I renew my seasons strictly for the day out with the fellas. Good crew, good ritual, good food and drink, always a good time.

Exactly.

Sabres and Bills.

Now Dan Blysma is the problem, fire him, get a screamer back in here.

Or is it just that we don't have enough talent because Murray isn't done yet, Eichel and O'Reilly are quite as good as we wish?

Maybe the Bills stink because Whaley can't draft and steps aside and lets the Coach set the vision for his team?

We don't have enough good players in Buffalo to win anything.