Our society keeps getting uglier

4merper4mer

Welp....the world is full of idiots who continually try and outsmart their common sense, but in not sure where you got the incest narrative from. Brothers and sisters kiss each other all of the time. I kiss my mother when I leave her house. Nothing incestuous about that.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

What is happened society has turned into teenagers with everyone trying to stretch limits to make what was very strange just odd but accepted when not in your face and was odd but accepted when not in your face normal. And those declaring them non-normal gets you put as odd and unaccepting. Take for example old TV show "Three's Company" - the whole premises of the show would not work for Jack would not be seen as odd and they would have to make an extreme like "Jack is a hermaphrodite living with a pair of lesbian women and being considering operation to join them in relationship". In the sixties they tried stretching society and some were accepted somewhat but others who some claimed were "next thing" like group marriages were not.

When society is constantly stretched too fast it is like making the girders of an office building out of rubber - more flexible certainly but not more stable.

What is happened society has turned into teenagers with everyone trying to stretch limits to make what was very strange just odd but accepted when not in your face and was odd but accepted when not in your face normal. And those declaring them non-normal gets you put as odd and unaccepting. Take for example old TV show "Three's Company" - the whole premises of the show would not work for Jack would not be seen as odd and they would have to make an extreme like "Jack is a hermaphrodite living with a pair of lesbian women and being considering operation to join them in relationship". In the sixties they tried stretching society and some were accepted somewhat but others who some claimed were "next thing" like group marriages were not.

When society is constantly stretched too fast it is like making the girders of an office building out of rubber - more flexible certainly but not more stable.

Wow! Even I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around this. I think I get what you are saying. :D

Can we just say that society has become less socially structured, yet what social structure was lost has to now be handled solely by the legal and judicial systems and those systems are too rigid.

you got that right

And what is "common sense." The Puritans were lamenting about the lack of it 500 years ago.

Keep doing your part, good American. White picket fence, 2.5 kids, station wagon, apple pie, two twin beds that you push them together on birthdays and anniversaries. These kids need a good long tour in Vietnam. That'll straighten out these gender fluid queers.

I will say in the 20+/- years we lived in Florida, the people at the beach got much fatter, added a lot of tattoos and forgot how to cover all that up to protect the innocent. So..... :(

What is with all the tattoos? They can look good on a young women. But have to say not excited by seeing tattoos on 50 plus women.

What is with all the tattoos? They can look good on a young women. But have to say not excited by seeing tattoos on 50 plus women.

Tattoos tend to be a statement of individuality so when you see the same tattoo on 50 plus women, regardless of age, it gets boring fast

tattoos are fun and cute on 20 something year old women but when she hits 40-50 those side and rib cage tats ain't' gonna be looking so good with those stretch marks.

i love following these millenial girls on instagram for the reason that they haven't been in the real world yet. they're just toys to entertain and dance and some times date.