Preseason schedule to be release today 5pm (4/10)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta make all my reservations this week for red roof, get on the Atlanta and Charlotte reservations too

I'll know Charlotte ahead of time as well as a few more, similar to last yr

Be sure to give me the heads up ok? Now that I'm season-ticket free, I plan to make a few road trips and Atlanta/Charlotte are on the list.

Be sure to give me the heads up ok? Now that I'm season-ticket free, I plan to make a few road trips and Atlanta/Charlotte are on the list.

I'll def be going to atl and Charlotte as well as the opener.

I had the same debate about seasons or road trips. Until we are worth seeing id rather do road trips and see the towns.

In other news, I'll be up in durm the next few weeks to make a run for bull city. They brew here and I'll probably make a run of cider up to their new joint. Its damn nice. I know most of them there, john, Michelle, a few others. I really like what they're doing.

Yes, haven't seen you in forever.

Time to update Leach in Washington State colors.

Yeah thought about that, but there's something comical about that foto, his lineman standing there stoically while Leach berates an ignoring official about being penalized for TT fans tradition of throwing tortillas on the field.

Also, if I change the foto, then I gotta change the quote. And frankly, Leach just hasn't been as comical with the Cougars as he was with the Red Raiders.

I have heard rumblings the Carolina game will be early. Just for fodder I'm posting this. Will hear more Monday or Tuesday

The only early season weekend I'm out of town is October 15 -- which means of course they will play in Charlotte that weekend. :doh:

I have heard rumblings the Carolina game will be early. Just for fodder I'm posting this. Will hear more Monday or Tuesday

Mmmmm..... fodder..... Sounds good, I need @CAR to be Week 1, Week 2, or Week 4 in order to combine it with a Virginia Tech home game. Ideally Week 4, as Clemson visits Tech that Saturday Sept. 30.

It's still exciting when they play game 4. That means the season is just around the corner.

Really. Just accept pre season for what it is. A money grab by the NFLand practice game time for bubble players and backup QBs. Since we love to develop QBs, you'd think Bills fans would love it. Give TJ and CJ and whoever else some time to play in a (sort of) real game.

Even though it looks like real football, it's not. Accept it for what it is. If you don't like it, don't watch.