What was their objective in removing the BBMB?

blacklabel

Bills fans are good people, one of the classiest fanbases in the NFL. Some fanbases when they find out your a Packer fan they can get very mean and spiteful. I mean there is no need to hate someone because their a fan of a different team. I dont hate Bear fans even though they root for the Bears.

I always enjoy your posts when you stop by and visit us. Honestly not just because of the compliments - you bring calm fair minded opinions.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be happy they got rid of BBMB and now you found this place. This is the best message board not only for the Bills, but in the entire NFL. We have our fair share of trolls and idiots, but it isn't reinforced here daily that we have the smartest football fans in the league.

I get the feeling that like the bbmb message board, anyone who doesnt say

what a particular person wants to hear is a troll and/or idiot

I wasnt and others werent allowed to say we thought tt wasnt that good

of a qb, which is just an opinion, we would be called trolls and idiots.

Its just a symptom of a big problem in our country.

Im terrified to say who i voted for president still to this day..why, its the same

story - someone is going to get angry and call you names no matter what.

Its not what America was meant to be, where people are scared to say

their opinions.

I think it's time for all of you newbies to stop living in the past. You are now on TBD and nothing any of you say will bring back Bbmb. It is good for you all to vent but, time to let it go. Enjoy your new home.

I think it's time for all of you newbies to stop living in the past. You are now on TBD and nothing any of you say will bring back Bbmb. It is good for you all to vent but, time to let it go. Enjoy your new home.

I've already taken my shoes off and am currently ruining the body imprint on your favorite recliner.

Life is good.

It's very easy to go online and pick out the bubble you want to belong to, and then start lobbing bombs and haymakers at anyone who varies from your viewpoint by .003 arcseconds. And to be heard, you need to be louder, more obnoxious and more extreme than the person before you.

clickity click click

They never put much of any effort into their message board. I think they just expected to set it up, and have it burp money at them. Like, hey, we are the NFL, we made a message board, give us money!

They are kind of used to that from TV money and people who buy the tickets and stuff for a team that hasn't been very good and the money they get from the other teams. But they didn't get any money.

So they figured the message board was broken because it didn't automatically give them more money, so better to get rid of it. :)

The epitome of Facebook: Buzzfeed quiz tonight that says:

"mozzarella sticks or chicken tenders? Create A Sampler Platter And We'll Guess Your Age And Height"

# of comments under the post (not including those who actually took this quiz)... 2K