PFT: McCoy's absence not contract related

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's expecting McCoy to become a team leader at this point in his career. All he needs to do is be healthy for the season and produce when it matters. It shouldn't matter if he misses all of voluntary practices.

I hope they guve him plenty of rest during the off-season. He's earned it.

Yes it would matter. He would lose $250,000 bonus and Jerry Sullvan would call Pegulas cheap.

....show your leadership stripes and show up tomorrow...candles are now out.....too much to ask?...........

When exactly has it ever been said that McCoy is a leader on this team? He's an excellent running back, I don't need anything else from him.

This is a non-issue. Anyone that's upset with this needs to get a life. Sports should always come second family and real life priorities. Whether it be the professional playing the sports or the psycho fans obsessing about someone not showing up for a non-mandatory training session.

Edited by WildBills

This is a non-issue. Anyone that's upset with this needs to get a life. Sports should always come second family and real life priorities. Whether it be the professional playing the sports or the psycho fans obsessing about someone not showing up for a non-mandatory training session.

Well said.

It's voluntary, which means the Bills head coach has nothing to say about it. Otherwise he is violating the CBA.

I wasn't suggesting he call McCoy out more directly, I was saying that I think he did in fact call him out indirectly with his answer.

You're right about the article but I get the sense that something may be simmering between the Bills and McCoy.

What?!?

Jeezus, I don't understand what goes through some of your minds.