2017 Draft party for club and suite STH

------

I read last year's thread on the draft party but couldn't find the answer to my question I had. As for autographs , can adults get them or is it just for the kids? I was thinking of springing for an authentic helmet and bringing it to get signed by whoever the legends are that show up. I've never gone to a draft party before (virgin), and I'm looking forward to my first time. I sure wish Uber was already here so I could enjoy free beer without having to worry about getting back to Grand Island.

I went last year, no players but Rex came out and gave a little speech. Steve Tasker was walking around. A couple years ago my parents went and got a picture with Stephon Gilmore who was walking around. So I think it's different every year.

must be different for suite / club seats ?

i'm a STH in lower bowl.....my invite says available for purchase

I think so but IMO people that have been a STH for decades that aren't club or suite STH are getting screwed if that's how it goes

Papazoid: Your place got a pool?

Russ Brandon: We have a pond in the back. We have a pool and a pond... Pond'd be good for you.

i'm only a +30 year, 10 ticket STH, lower bowl 35 yard line......that pond must be where all that complimentary beer winds up ??

and I can only get 2 tix for the party.....have to wait a couple weeks to request more if any available

Edited by papazoid

i'm only a +30 year, 10 ticket STH, lower bowl 35 yard line......that pond must be where all that complimentary beer winds up ??

You'd think us lower bowlers would at least get something for the money we blow at that place.

It is a different party for the club and suite holders (with the free beer). They just recently opened it up to everyone else but not everyone gets the free beer.

my invite says it's in the fieldhouse

maybe the free beer is in the indoor club lounges ?

Not sure where it all is. It might even be a sectioned off area. I haven't been in years. It used to be in the Kelly Club and those areas; one year it was at Dave and Busters. It has been in the fieldhouse and I think on the field too if I am not mistaken.

mine says field house too. 2nd year STH or 3rd if you count the 2006 year, but first time club amd I signed a 3 year contract. mine also states locker room and weight room tour, interactive games, souvenir photo, appearances by Bills Legends, Billy Buffalo & Stampede Drumline, prizes, giveaways, and a sleepover (bring your own sleeping bag).

That last part was made up

I read last year's thread on the draft party but couldn't find the answer to my question I had. As for autographs , can adults get them or is it just for the kids? I was thinking of springing for an authentic helmet and bringing it to get signed by whoever the legends are that show up. I've never gone to a draft party before (virgin), and I'm looking forward to my first time. I sure wish Uber was already here so I could enjoy free beer without having to worry about getting back to Grand Island.

I went a few years ago. Gilmore draft. They had four players available(mario, Levitre, Sanborn,and someone I can't remember) for autographs and everyone was allowed to get one. They had a tour of the field house locker room and towards the end they had a table set up with the players.

They had tours of weight room as well. A few old players and a sports collectable place selling stuff(I got 3 autographed game balls for $25 each). After we picked Gilmore, Chan came out and talked about the pick for a min.

we had free beer in the field house. Edited by Not at the table Karlos

mine says field house too. 2nd year STH or 3rd if you count the 2006 year, but first time club amd I signed a 3 year contract. mine also states locker room and weight room tour, interactive games, souvenir photo, appearances by Bills Legends, Billy Buffalo & Stampede Drumline, prizes, giveaways, and a sleepover (bring your own sleeping bag).

That last part was made up

No Billy Buffalo?!?!

It is a different party for the club and suite holders (with the free beer). They just recently opened it up to everyone else but not everyone gets the free beer.

What do you mean they recently opened it up to everyone else? It's always been open to everyone, just on different days. First day of the draft for people who have suite and club seats, second day for everyone else.

If your going on Thursday, I think the autographs you want to get are Pinto Kennys, and TBDHOFers RRich, Lancaster Steve and Hammered a Lot. They very rarely sign autographs so if they sign you could have something very special for your collection.

What do you mean they recently opened it up to everyone else? It's always been open to everyone, just on different days. First day of the draft for people who have suite and club seats, second day for everyone else.

If your going on Thursday, I think the autographs you want to get are Pinto Kennys, and TBDHOFers RRich, Lancaster Steve and Hammered a Lot. They very rarely sign autographs so if they sign you could have something very special for your collection.

ah.....my invite says FRIDAY (lower bowl with the common folk....lol)

Not sure where it all is. It might even be a sectioned off area. I haven't been in years. It used to be in the Kelly Club and those areas; one year it was at Dave and Busters. It has been in the fieldhouse and I think on the field too if I am not mistaken.

Last year it was in the fieldhouse & the beer & food were free. I am a season ticket holder but my friend has club seats & he took me & my son. It was alright.

It started as just a club seat party maybe like 20 years ago. It expanded maybe 10 years ago.