What kind of training?

What these millenials need is to get smacked in the head with a 9 iron a few times. That will get them up and moving around the room...locate their socks maybe (I stole that from George Carlin). Haha.

I don't blame the kids, it's their parents fault for not teaching them these things.

I don't blame the kids, it's their parents fault for not teaching them these things.

This is why I don't have kids. I can't imagine the **** I'd get from you people if I raised kids who were unable to fold a fitted sheet.

How to fold a fitted sheet? I need that class.

LoL... I was thinking that too!

It's easy

Step 1 - grab two opposite corners of the sheet

Step 2 - Bring those corners together

Step 3 - wad it up into a ball and toss it in the closest

As for writing checks, I do remember learning that in school, I don't remember which grade it was.

My wife was not allowed to drive on her own until after she showed her father she could not only drive, but also change a tire. Wise man, and did a better job than I did. AAA is an easy out, usually.

How to fold a fitted sheet? I need that class.

That is available, but only if you are at the top of your game against the others at NASA.

Rather than "fold", try rolling into a ball? What the heck, It's on the bottom, and it should be dark when it's exposed.

Just get little stuff sacks for the sheets.

My grandmother is rolling over in her grave, she'd make my mother iron everthing! Including bed sheets... WTF? Bedsheets, they get wrinkled anyway! ;-) Just a tad OCD... But who doesn't like clean, fresh, & crisply starched linens! :-)