McDermott says WR2 is already on the roster

Lying season? Or truth?

@mikerodak

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0638388264230722460-4

Bills coach Sean McDermott says he believes his No. 2 receiver behind Sammy Watkins is already on the roster. That would presumably tamper talk that Bills will find their starting wideout with the No. 10 pick next month. Andre Holmes probably leads the pack of competition alongside Watkins.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going QB or defense. I have felt like that for a few weeks now.

The only way I see QB is of Trubs slides and the Bills are really high on him.

If Hooker or Adams falls I would take them in a heartbeat. Who else would you take on defense? I don't see any of the top 5 lineman making it to 10.

If Hooker or Adams falls I would take them in a heartbeat. Who else would you take on defense? I don't see any of the top 5 lineman making it to 10.

Foster

I feel the same way.

I have this feeling for some reason that he may want Trubisky, seeing as he coached in Carolina, although its not like Watson was far away either. So those two would be my likely candidates (assuming they stay at 10) if they went QB

Edited by Bray Wyatt

I'm getting a weird vibe that Jabrill is the guy at 10. Id rather see corner then safety but CB is deep and there's guys to be had in the 2nd & 3rd.

Or OJ Howard. I knew WR was off the board once we got Holmes and Brown.

If one of Lattimore, Hooker or Adams finds their way to 10 that will be the pick. I can see both Trubisky and Watson in play if they want to go QB. Otherwise Foster makes a lot of sense. If Foster and the three DBs are gone I guess they trade down. Edited by GunnerBill