Changes coming to Bills front office?

But Whaley could tell anyone who's interested what our draft board says.

Who in the league would care what a perennial loser, team who hasnt made the playoffs in a decade plus has on their board. Its like apple trying to steal compaq secrets lol. I am a diehard Bills fan for 30 years plus and I dont think any team in this league would attempt to steal info from our draft board. Edited by Bill_with_it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I apologize to those if I've broken the rules of conduct here in my response to Promo here.

But his nonesensical attacks are just that.

I believe I deserve the opportunity to defend myself, given what Promo has posted in his various stalking methods, first on twitter and now bringing that discussion to here.

I'll take whatever discipline you see fit.

But I'll promise to merely ignore Promo after this last exchange.

It's futile dealing with him.

jw

I never attacked you. I don't stalk you. I do have opinions and I apologize if they hurt or annoy you.

The Bills want McD to be the voice and figurehead for the team. Fine by me. Probably fine by Whaley since it's not his favorite thing to do. And anyone placing any credence in anything LaCanfora throws out should step back. LaCanfora and his ilk can say anything they want, because they are never held accountable for being wrong.

Good lord, Promo, give it a rest.

I get all indignant with you because you're fully and completely inept at comprehending things.

You ask questions to which I don't have an answer for, and instead suggest that I speculate on something, which is something I don't do.

I write it's a mild surprise that Whaley still around after disastrous news conference.

You come back and say, why not just say Whaley's getting fired.

Why would I say something like that when I don't have the answer to it.

Then you suggest that all you want is "clarity."

Holy geez.

How do I respond to that when l don't have clarity.

And now you come on here -- as I predicted -- to make your case that I'm somehow was being indignant and that I merely "drop rabbit turds," as you put it.

My only loyalty is to the facts.

What I've stated here and posted on Twitter are facts.

And I do find it interesting that Sal Capaccio is reporting that Whaley won't handling the pre-draft luncheon.

That's interesting because the Bills GMs always have.

That you can't find clarity in that answer is because there is no clarity. Whaley is still the GM.

The only clarity I can provide is that you continue to expose yourself as being dense.

Sincerely,

jw

And I apologize to those if I've broken the rules of conduct here in my response to Promo here.

But his nonesensical attacks are just that.

I believe I deserve the opportunity to defend myself, given what Promo has posted in his various stalking methods, first on twitter and now bringing that discussion to here.

I'll take whatever discipline you see fit.

But I'll promise to merely ignore Promo after this last exchange.

It's futile dealing with him.

jw

Get him John!

I never attacked you. I don't stalk you. I do have opinions and I apologize if they hurt or annoy you.

That's all you do on Twitter. You attack him constantly. Then you posted his responses to only show half of the story. A new low.

Brandon and Whaley need to go. Preferably to the Patriots. :D The sooner, the better. If another teams picks their brains about our draft strategy, it's not like they'd get anything useful. And yes, jeffismagic's post is on the money. Butler's last draft was a clown festival. Sure did seem like Butler tanked that one as an FU to Ralph. I see no reason to keep B&W around. If McD is gonna run the show, let him bring all his own guys and let's get on with it.

Get him John!

That's all you do on Twitter. You attack him constantly. Then you posted his responses to only show half of the story. A new low.

You never liked me so I'm not surprised you see it this way. Anyone can go to twitter and see what I tweet. If that's an attack then I don't know what constitutes an attack. We have a thread here ripping LaCanfora. Are we attacking him? Are we no longer allowed to ask questions anymore?

P.S. I posted his response to show that John decided to resort to insults. He took it there, not me.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You never liked me so I'm not surprised you see it this way. Anyone can go to twitter and see what I tweet. If that's an attack then I don't know what constitutes an attack. We have a thread here ripping LaCanfora. Are we attacking him? Are we no longer allowed to ask questions anymore?

P.S. I posted his response to show that John decided to resort to insults. He took it there, not me.

I don't dislike you, I don't know you. I just disagree with your takes all the time.

You are confrontational on purpose. You know Wawrow has his reputation as a reporter on the line and you constantly go out of your way to be confrontation for unknown reasons.

Harry Kozlowski @PromoTheRobot

@john_wawrow Why not just say "Whaley's getting fired?"

I know you know the reason he didn't say that. So what was the point of this tweet other than to be antagonistic to the reporter with the most journalistic integrity that covers the Bills? Honestly.

Edited by FireChan

Is it possible that Whaley, who by all accounts doesn't like, and hasn't performed well at press conferences, actually asked not to do any more press conferences? And Pegs, who also seemingly doesn't like talking to the media, granted that request.

And there's nothing here that's more sinister than that?

Is it possible that Whaley, who by all accounts doesn't like, and hasn't performed well at press conferences, actually asked not to do any more press conferences? And Pegs, who also seemingly doesn't like talking to the media, granted that request.

yes I thought this as well. McD is a better public speaker

"Logical fallacy"??

The HC is fired right after his team is eliminated from playoff contention (to the apparent surprise of the GM)----and it's "entirely possible" that Rex was fired for reasons "unrelated to making the playoffs"?

This is awesome!

Huh?

Where's the misery in that? Go back in your hole.

Grow up

At that point "General Manager" is an empty title.

I don't dislike you, I don't know you. I just disagree with your takes all the time.

You are confrontational on purpose. You know Wawrow has his reputation as a reporter on the line and you constantly go out of your way to be confrontation for unknown reasons.

Harry Kozlowski‏ @PromoTheRobot

@john_wawrow Why not just say "Whaley's getting fired?"

I know you know the reason he didn't say that. So what was the point of this tweet other than to be antagonistic to the reporter with the most journalistic integrity that covers the Bills? Honestly.

I know the reason too. John doesn't have anyone on record saying Whaley is dead man walking. But his tweets dance around the idea, and those who follow him run with what he insinuates. I guess if you have something that you can't go on record with, you kind of say it in a way that people can fill in the blanks.

But in this thread we are discussing Jason LaCanfora's unreliability on Bills matters, and he's the one who first floated the notion that Whaley is about to be replaced. So what is the difference? It's okay to rag on JLC but challenging JW is verbotten?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You did what?

Where?

Here, let me help you with that:

John WawrowVerified account @john_wawrow 2h2 hours ago

John Wawrow Retweeted Sal Capaccio

This is certainly telling.

John Wawrow added,

Sal Capaccio
Verified account @SalSports
The Bills aren't planning to have a pre-draft luncheon w/GM Doug Whaley and scouts this year. Sean McDermott will answer questions on Apr 20
10 replies 1 retweet 13 likes

Telling what exactly?

John Wawrow Retweeted Harry Kozlowski

No #Bills coach in my 17 years here has ever handled the pre-draft luncheon alone. If you can't do the math, then I can't help you.

Replying to @john_wawrow

Why not just say "Whaley's getting fired?"

Because I don't have that information. If you do, please go ahead and report it. 1f644.png

Replying to @john_wawrow

Also what math is involved here exactly?

Your failure to grasp the mere simplest of things on a consistent basis continues to astound me.

Replying to @john_wawrow

I just expect clarity.

John WawrowVerified account @john_wawrow 48m48 minutes ago

Here's clarity. When I have enough information on something, I file a story that moves on the AP wire.

Replying to @john_wawrow

But until then....

John WawrowVerified account @john_wawrow 42m42 minutes ago

Evidently, you don't dress yourself, which begs the question how you ever managed to work a computer.

Replying to @john_wawrow

Do we have to lower this to that level, John?

John WawrowVerified account @john_wawrow 39m39 minutes ago

I'm not sure how low I have to go when it comes to your consistent "hold my hand" responses over the years.

I know the reason too. He doesn't have anyone on record saying Whaley is dead man walking. But his tweets dance around the idea, and those who follow him run with what he insinuates. I guess if you have something that you can't go on record with, you kind of say it in a way that people can fill in the blanks.

But in this thread we are discussing Jason LaCanfora's unreliability on Bills matters, and he's the one who first floated the notion that Whaley is about to be replaced. So what is the difference? It's okay to rag on JLC but challenging JW is verbotten?

But those situations are different.

Wawrow reports facts that he personally vets. The things that he does not report are not vetted.

LaCanfora reports things that may not have any validity.

In this thread, LaCanfora is being challenged for being a crappy reporter. On Twitter, you're attacking Wawrow for making a comment that he is not reporting as any kind of fact.

Not to mention attacking a reporter who stakes his name and reputation while posting on TBD is just kind of a dick move. He's not an anonymous poster.

Edited by FireChan