Tomorrow's Vote in the House (vote postponed)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republican leaders struggling to win GOP votes with hours left before the vote.

The question Republican Congressmen need to ask themselves this morning is, “Who is the constituency for this bill?”

Odds are, Mr. or Mrs. Congressperson, it isn’t the voters who elected you, nor is it Democrats who would prefer something even closer to single-payer.

Republican leaders struggling to win GOP votes with hours left before the vote.

The question Republican Congressmen need to ask themselves this morning is, “Who is the constituency for this bill?”

Odds are, Mr. or Mrs. Congressperson, it isn’t the voters who elected you, nor is it Democrats who would prefer something even closer to single-payer.

The very wealthy that get the tax breaks, that is the constituency. So transparent

No it wasn't - House pulled it and Trump called reporters to save face and claim he wanted it pulled

Trump's an idiot

Local federal news radio is reporting it was at Trump's request.

They may be wrong...but since congressional staffers have them on speed dial, I trust them a hell of a lot more than you.

They may be wrong...but since congressional staffers have them on speed dial, I trust them a hell of a lot more than you.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/845357678390104066

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/845358347801055233

The President of the United States just called a reporter to try and spin that he was the one that killed the bill, not the GOP

Trump is a dumb failure

What? You don't trust a random leftist who just posts memes from "Republicans suck" twitter feed?

Republicans only had 7 years to come up with a replacement for Obamacare , they need more time :rolleyes:

The makeup of the GOP has changed dramatically in the last seven years, but I appreciate everyone copy/pasting this talking point.

Frankly, I'm glad to see there are people still willing to buck the GOP system. You'd never find that kind of spine on the left. Ever.