• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop it.

That video where she hit him first? I'm not excusing his actions as he shouldn't have done it but let's not make it out to be on the same level as Child Molestation. I expected the video to be much much worse with all of the build up. Mixon won't be on the Bills because the need isn't there but I think somebody will be getting a good player in the late second early 3rd.

I don't care what she did first short of drawing a weapon and needing to be subdued. A man doesn't hit a woman, that was a flat out boxers punch. And yes I said " about " the same level. Not the same but it's not far off. How much do you want to differentiate levels of scumbag? Edited by Boatdrinks

I wrote alleged.

on all accounts? No. Either way,alleged is just that. No more,no less

I don't care what she did first short of drawing a weapon and needing to be subdued. A man doesn't hit a woman, that was a flat out boxers punch. And yes I said " about " the same level. Not the same but it's not far off. How much do you want to differentiate levels of scumbag?

ok,but that don't make it child molestation I. Holy Shiite Muslim,man

Beating women is not cool,at all. But molesting a child is a class (less) act all by itself

Edited by BuffAlone

I don't care what she did first short of drawing a weapon and needing to be subdued. A man doesn't hit a woman, that was a flat out boxers punch.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. A man should not hit a woman, especially given the situation where he swung on the girl. If he gets into the NFL it shows just how hypocritical the league is.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. A man should not hit a woman, especially given the situation where he swung on the girl. If he gets into the NFL it shows just how hypocritical the league is.

They aren't hypocritical, you get leeway if you can play.

Rice would be on a roster if he wasn't done.

Well they are hypocritical for all their ad spots of players speaking out on domestic abuse. Then hiring abusers. You are correct, you only get a pass ( and thereby allowed hypocrisy) if you can play. If you cannot, the NFL is strongly against beating women. Edited by Boatdrinks

I don't care what she did first short of drawing a weapon and needing to be subdued. A man doesn't hit a woman, that was a flat out boxers punch. And yes I said " about " the same level. Not the same but it's not far off. How much do you want to differentiate levels of scumbag?

He was 17. I get where you're coming from but I don't agree at all. If a woman throws a punch nothing is off the table. How many times does she get to hit him before he can defend himself? For me it is 1 time. If he threw the first punch i'd be right there with you except calling it about equal to child molestation. There is no crime worse imo. The victim must suffer the consequence every single day for the rest of their life. They don't put themselves in situations to be molested like this woman did. She threw a punch and got punched. She doesn't want him to hit her she shouldn't hit him. Women can be in the wrong too...

Before you ask, yes I have a daughter. I would be pissed if someone hit her like Mixon did but I would fully admit that she brought it on herself (if she were stupid enough to conduct herself in the same manner as this woman)

Yup. If Rice's last year was good he would have been able to come back. Greg Hardy played for the Cowboys AFTER his incidents. Shoot Rice only got 2 games until the video came out.

Just remember ... it's okay to break a woman's jaw ... but if you DARE not stand for the national anthem, don't even think about coming into New Era, damn it.

Yeah I think both are dumb but both are employable. Even if the Bills wanted Kaep he wouldn't come here. He singled out Buffalo as the place that was the worst to him.

Just remember ... it's okay to break a woman's jaw ... but if you DARE not stand for the national anthem, don't even think about coming into New Era, damn it.

Haha, it's so embarrassing.

If anyone could cheer on Mixon so "their" team could "win",they are pathetic human beings.

He was 17. I get where you're coming from but I don't agree at all. If a woman throws a punch nothing is off the table. How many times does she get to hit him before he can defend himself? For me it is 1 time. If he threw the first punch i'd be right there with you except calling it about equal to child molestation. There is no crime worse imo. The victim must suffer the consequence every single day for the rest of their life. They don't put themselves in situations to be molested like this woman did. She threw a punch and got punched. She doesn't want him to hit her she shouldn't hit him. Women can be in the wrong too...

Before you ask, yes I have a daughter. I would be pissed if someone hit her like Mixon did but I would fully admit that she brought it on herself (if she were stupid enough to conduct herself in the same manner as this woman)

Oh, I don't think it matters if you have a daughter. It might actually color your opinion in a less reasonable way. But he should have walked away. Or simply restrained her if he felt he must. Too much of a tough guy for that. She may have done wrong , but his reaction could never be right.

Oh, I don't think it matters if you have a daughter. It might actually color your opinion in a less reasonable way. But he should have walked away. Or simply restrained her if he felt he must. Too much of a tough guy for that. She may have done wrong , but his reaction could never be right.

I'm out of this convo.

He didn't handle himself right. I won't argue that. I just can't get on board with him not being able to move on with his life. I'm not on board with this incident meaning he can't play professional football.

I'm out of this convo.

He didn't handle himself right. I won't argue that. I just can't get on board with him not being able to move on with his life. I'm not on board with this incident meaning he can't play professional football.

One can move on with their life without playing pro ball in front of millions and representing a team and city. There are other jobs that would consider that incident a DQ. Football should be no different imo . He can do something else and be just fine.