Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't argue with fools. From a distance you can't tell who is who.

-Shawn Carter

In context of the poopfest at the Steelers game, fool is a strong word. Don't ever ever forget the head of the CoT, wanted to trade Dareus for a qb after the clock hit zero.

this is cute ryan, really cute.

so lets just say TT turns it around. oh, I know, you're so convinced and have these magic powers to see in to the future and certain he fails. but lets just say he does. will you support him as the starter or will you remain constant with your obvious agenda?

I will support him if he stops stinking for sure. If he continues to stink, feel free to praise me (you can wait Til week 8)

There ain't no coming back for RLBz...

I tried to come back after Seattle, but that was foolish. Couldn't have been more frazzled after the Cincy game. Just like this alcoholic 11 named Emily I used to jump for. No more !!

Yep....Ryan is the definition of "all in for failure" of a certain NFL player

Will probably change handles if Tyrod improves

Nonsense. Only handle change name would be to John from excuse to piggyback off gugnys awesome Fig Newtons run. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Still baffled by some Bills fans.

The Bills offense was good enough last year. The defense wasn't. Fix the defense. Please.

It was good. IMO it needs to be better.

The offense needs to be able to pass when the run game gets shut down.

The offense needs to be able to overcome a 7 point deficit in the 4th QTR.

The offense needs to be able to Keep pace with high scoring teams.

None of which the Bills offense was able to do last season. Sure it may have happened once or twice but we need to see much more if it.

Obviously the defense needs to improve.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

this is cute ryan, really cute.

so lets just say TT turns it around. oh, I know, you're so convinced and have these magic powers to see in to the future and certain he fails. but lets just say he does. will you support him as the starter or will you remain constant with your obvious agenda?

He's part of that cult that refuses to accept they could be wrong this year. I've never seen people say Tyrod is a sure thing, just that he's earned a chance to stay on the team and hopefully grow. But I've seen a few say he has no chance of ever getting better and they'd rather we lose every game. Funny enough people in the 2nd group call people in the 1st group cultists.

He's part of that cult that refuses to accept they could be wrong this year. I've never seen people say Tyrod is a sure thing, just that he's earned a chance to stay on the team and hopefully grow. But I've seen a few say he has no chance of ever getting better and they'd rather we lose every game. Funny enough people in the 2nd group call people in the 1st group cultists.

No...they call themselves "realists"

Their real sucks

There were also those who said his 2015 campaign was Hall of Fame worthy, so let's leave open the possibility that there exist more than two schools of thought on Taylor. I think the majority of Bills fans have him pegged right where he belongs: a limited stopgap whose best attributes​ are a low turnover ratio and running ability.

It's no crime to want more out of the quarterback position.

He's been in the NFL for 6 years dude. Realistically, what do you give his chances of getting better?

He's been in the NFL for 6 years dude. Realistically, what do you give his chances of getting better?

better as qb progression?

I am not sure we are not close to that ceiling.....we can however improve the O around him.

Give him guys that will fight for a ball

Give him guys that will catch a ball that doenst hit them right in the chest

If you know what you have at the qb position......then work to improve areas around the qb position.

Watkins obviously picks up his play.....get him another quality guy

better as qb progression?

I am not sure we are not close to that ceiling.....we can however improve the O around him.

Give him guys that will fight for a ball

If you know what you have at the qb position......then work to improve areas around the qb position.

Watkins obviously picks up his play.....get him another quality guy

So your answer is that he probably can't get better, but we can add better players around him?

I'm not in a cult. I'm just a guy w 20/20 vision and a big ass Vizio.

You really wanna watch Tyrod Taylor share a field with Derek Carr again ? You got balls my man.

Wut ? Edited by Ryan L Billz

Matt Ryan just played his best season ever. Carson Palmer had a career resurgence in Arizona. It's just wrong that every QB hits their ceiling at a certain age. He has only started 2 years. I personally believe he can improve, especially since his faults are correctable like reading a defense or leaving the pocket too early. Definitely willing to give him a chance. There have been way crazier things that happened in the NFL.

So your answer is that he probably can't get better, but we can add better players around him?

Right now I feel that way......

I feel like he has a hard floor and we have seen it....I feel like he is always going to be careful with the ball and use his god given talents at times even shen we want to see him stand in the pocket and deliver it from there.

He had receivers that were open last year that he did not hit......Im feeling like its a trust issue....there has to be a reason why a healthy Sammy caused him to open it up more

based on those things.....I would like to improve the pass catcher's

Edited by John from Hemet