Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Tyrod Taylor is not in the discussion with quarterbacks like Stafford and Flacco. Flacco isn't great but he is good and delivered in the playoffs. Stafford regularly wins games in the 4th quarter.

Tyrod Taylor has to be hidden and the Bills have to hope they are not in a close game in the 4th quarter where they need to pass the ball. Tyrod Taylor is a bottom level starter that is comparable to a Trevor Siemian.

When Flacco went to the playoffs his D was DOMINANT.......if our d would have done this last year we would have also been in the playoffs

You cannot hide qbs for christ sake.....and in the one year Simean started Denver fell off big time

Your turning borderline troll with this crap

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Flacco went to the playoffs his D was DOMINANT.......if our d would have done this last year we would have also been in the playoffs

You cannot hide qbs for christ sake.....and in the one year Simean started Denver fell off big time

Trevor Siemian and Tyrod Taylor are comparable players. Denver fans wouldn't want Tyrod and I am sure the average Buffalo fan wouldn't want Siemian.

Making things up per usual.

2012 Baltimore defense was 17th in yards and 12th in points. They allowed 30+ points twice in the playoffs. They won a Super Bowl because of their QB. Try again.

Edited by FireChan

Making things up per usual.

2012 Baltimore defense was 17th in yards and 12th in points. They allowed 30+ points twice in the playoffs. They won a Super Bowl because of their QB. Try again.

If our D was 12th in points we are probably in the playoffs this last year.....and we have no idea how they actually do in the playoffs because the bills never got there

If our D was 12th in points we are probably in the playoffs this last year.....and we have no idea how they actually do in the playoffs because the bills never got there

The defense was 16th in points last year under Rex. Stop blaming just the defense. The passing game was one of the worst in the NFL.

So you can't back up your ideas and resort to ad hominem attacks. Sure sign of someone that just lost the argument.

Jeff I just cant take you seriously anymore and like many am not going to engage you in discussion......

So now we are not supposed to blame the defense for severely regressing over the past two years and we ARE supposed to blame the least important state of them all in passing yards.....

Your a lost soul

Jeff I just cant take you seriously anymore and like many am not going to engage you in discussion......

So now we are not supposed to blame the defense for severely regressing over the past two years and we ARE supposed to blame the least important state of them all in passing yards.....

Your a lost soul

I wrote ,"stop blaming just the defense". You apparently read that sentence without the word that is bolded.

I seem to remember that D being very good dont you honestly? I honestly thought they were statistically better then 12th without looking it up.

Definately better then ours though

They allowed 29+ points 7 times that year in the regular season.

Confusion on defense & inability to stop the run was a bigger factor than any defincencies in Taylor's game. He led a high scoring offense, with a m.a.s.h. unit at WR.

Let's see what he can do in a WC offense under Rico.

Quit blaming the messengers. Its not our fault we don't have a good QB.

You're just mad at your father. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Edited by r00tabaga

Your a lost soul

It's a message board. Settle down there, you take things way too seriously. Maybe you CoT people should get a special sub-section or safe space where you only hear how great the Bills are doing and how every player we have is amazing.

Jeff, you bash CoT but you are dripping with NNN. Your kinda a hypocrite.

You've hijacked a pro-Taylor thread with your narrative. When you just said CoT should have their own private area.

Funny.

Edited by r00tabaga