Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Oh yeah? His coaches hired have been very uninspiring. Rex Ryan, Dan Bylsma, and Ted Nolan. Terrible.

Teddy Nolan needed to be removed from everyones mind in my humble opinion jeff, (exorcised might be the best way to put it)

and I have np with the hire,

Rex Ryan is a damn good salesman, and just proved it again with ESPN.

Myself personally,

I'm willing to give new ownership the time it may take to right the ships.

Its a New Era...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're troll game is strong in this thread. I don't get the hate. Instead of appreciating the positive traits of the QB on YOUR favorite team, all you do is shove a negative narrative down everyones throat. Give it a rest and go back to your UNC threads.

Amen

I got it you love him. Next year he will bypass Simien and it's on !!!

Ignore the all 22's and the linked articles. They are probably fake noooooz

Actually you are the only one ignoring all 22's and grossly exaggerating the short comings as if its always.

1. We had the 5th highest scoring offense in the NFL under him, so theres that.

2. He made some amazing plays, and a lot of amazing plays, both years here that many QB's couldn't make.

3. Yes, he needs to see the middle of the field better, no one is denying that, but you grossly over exaggerate this issue, completely ignore the impact of not having consistent WRs or ones he can trust, and the plays he has made with his legs on a lot of those "missed" guys down field.

After Sammy got healthy after the bye week in 2015, TT and Sammy went on to have a great connection all over the field, including down field where Sammy was one of the most productive WRs in the NFL during that stretch. In 2016, Sammy was a decoy at best in most the games he played or flat out not playing. In the final game with TT and Sammy in week 16 as he finally started to get back into game shape, Sammy again had a big game.

All this nonsense of how he can't get better is just that: Nonsense. He has to improve, but he has shown the ability to throw the deep ball in 2015, then he lost his best and most trusted WR for most the 2016 campaign and had a collection of dinged up fill ins and scrubs. Do NOT under estimate the impact of QB's trust in his WR's, especially one who is very dangerous with his legs.

With a new staff, new OC, healthy Sammy, upgrades at WR from FA and probably the Draft I would expect, its very possible TT can have more patience and not be so quick to take off running and see the field better. Does it mean he will...no it does not. But you, FC, Jeffismagic, etc have all made the final conclusion and declaration that this dual thread QB can not possibly get better despite having less than 2 years of games on his belt, and all the challenges he has faced in his short career as a starter.

So maybe its time to turn off the 2 year anti Taylor agenda for a bit and just sit back and root for the kid to succeed rather than condem him over things you think you know but dont really know. If Taylor doesn't show growth and improvement next year, his days will be numbered next year and the Bills almost certainly go all in on a QB in the next draft. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we pulled him if he struggles and are out of contention this year and give what ever young QB we have behind him a shot (Cardale or whoever we draft or bring in as UDFA) to show what they have.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Actually you are the only one ignoring all 22's and grossly exaggerating the short comings as if its always.

2. He made some amazing plays, and a lot of amazing plays, both years here that many QB's couldn't make.

3. Yes, he needs to see the middle of the field better, no one is denying that, but you grossly over exaggerate this issue, completely ignore the impact of not having consistent WRs or ones he can trust, and the plays he has made with his legs on a lot of those "missed" guys down field.

After Sammy got healthy after the bye week in 2015, TT and Sammy went on to have a great connection all over the field, including down field where Sammy was one of the most productive WRs in the NFL during that stretch. In 2016, Sammy was a decoy at best in most the games he played or flat out not playing. In the final game with TT and Sammy in week 16 as he finally started to get back into game shape, Sammy again had a big game.

All this nonsense of how he can't get better is just that: Nonsense. He has to improve, but he has shown the ability to throw the deep ball in 2015, then he lost his best and most trusted WR for most the 2016 campaign and had a collection of dinged up fill ins and scrubs. Do NOT under estimate the impact of QB's trust in his WR's, especially one who is very dangerous with his legs.

With a new staff, new OC, healthy Sammy, upgrades at WR from FA and probably the Draft I would expect, its very possible TT can have more patience and not be so quick to take off running and see the field better. Does it mean he will...no it does not. But you, FC, Jeffismagic, etc have all made the final conclusion and declaration that this dual thread QB can not possibly get better despite having less than 2 years of games on his belt, and all the challenges he has faced in his short career as a starter.

So maybe its time to turn off the 2 year anti Taylor agenda for a bit and just sit back and root for the kid to succeed rather than condem him over things you think you know but dont really know. If Taylor doesn't show growth and improvement next year, his days will be numbered next year and the Bills almost certainly go all in on a QB in the next draft. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we pulled him if he struggles and are out of contention this year and give what ever young QB we have behind him a shot (Cardale or whoever we draft or bring in as UDFA) to show what they have.

No, we didn't.

I just want the bills to put him in the best position to succeed just like I would for any other qb we put under center......

Sammy at this particular moment in time is absolutely the x factor on that....and frankly I dont want the bills to hang their hat on one player.....IMPROVE HIS WEAPONs.....I dont care if its a uncoverable TE or another 1a receiver.....just get him guys that he trusts and can get separation....at this moment in time we have Sammy and a bunch of number 3 guys (Holmes could emerge but once again.....need to work towards better)

No, we didn't.

Pretty sure it was the 6th (once again....with him on the field our offensive effeciency took a nose dive in the last game of the season when we sat him....only proving the point further)

I just want the bills to put him in the best position to succeed just like I would for any other qb we put under center......

Sammy at this particular moment in time is absolutely the x factor on that....and frankly I dont want the bills to hang their hat on one player.....IMPROVE HIS WEAPONs.....I dont care if its a uncoverable TE or another 1a receiver.....just get him guys that he trusts and can get separation....at this moment in time we have Sammy and a bunch of number 3 guys (Holmes could emerge but once again.....need to work towards better)

Pretty sure it was the 6th (once again....with him on the field our offensive effeciency took a nose dive in the last game of the season when we sat him....only proving the point further)

Bills finished tenth, but Taylor as you just mentioned didn't start every game John

Edited by Figster

You aren't allowed to eliminate the games our QB didn't play and count games that other team's QBs didn't play.

Also, lol at get him an uncoverable player. Coming right up!

Edited by FireChan

You aren't allowed to eliminate the games our QB didn't play and count games that other team's QBs didn't play.

The hell your not

The whole point people are trying to make is the importance/lack of importance Tyrod Taylor has on this team.

Offensive efficiency when he actually qb'd the team is all important in this situation. And frankly how poorly the offense played when he was NOT under center is equally as important since this whole conversation centers around HIM

Edited by John from Hemet

Also, lol at get him an uncoverable player. Coming right up!

good point,

10th it is then, still not to shabby, all things considered.

The hell your not

Why do games TT didn't play in not count, but games Carson Palmer, Luck, Mariota, Big Ben, Cam, Tannehill, Smith all missed count?

Furthermore, EJ led a scoring drive down 40 against NE. Why does that count towards TT"s point total?

Edited by FireChan

Because the title of this thread is "Tyrod Taylor highlights" and not "other qbs teams highlights"

You want to talk about qb effeciency of other NFL teams start your own thread

Both you and him ranked him in comparison to other teams. You're smarter than that.

What hes saying John is the ranking in points scored per game average are team standings so to keep it fair we have to include EJ's game.

I would LOVE to keep this about the team and not one player.....unfortunately that is not the agenda of the anti TT posters.....

Anything they can contest about anything positive regarding this ONE PLAYER and not the team they will be all over like white on rice.

From a TEAM standpoint they were still top 10 in scoring efficiency.

Both you and him ranked him in comparison to other teams. You're smarter than that.

I am smart enough to know what your end game is

I would LOVE to keep this about the team and not one player.....unfortunately that is not the agenda of the anti TT posters.....

Anything they can contest about anything positive regarding this ONE PLAYER and not the team they will be all over like white on rice.

From a TEAM standpoint they were still top 10 in scoring efficiency.

I am smart enough to know what your end game is

Sorry you and Alpha were wrong trying to spin the numbers. Better luck next time.